Ishant "dada"

Brainfade

I know it's cheesy to talk about one's kids on a message board, but what the heck ... we're celebrating! My 2.5 yr old girl's hair is really unruly; we're letting it grow, and it keeps falling over her eyes; she hates any hair restraining accessory, and we have to keep nagging her to sweep it back. This morning, I had her on my lap and was looking at the match gallery on CI, naming all the players in the pictures. There was one picture in which Ishant's hair is covering his eyes. I said, "This is Ishant." She stared at the picture for a few seconds, and says "My hair just like Ishant dada"!! PS: My wife is Maharashtrian; thus, "dada" for elder brother.

What a sweet moment ! :two_thumbs_up: Thanks for sharing ! Btw, Cricaddict, gone are those days when the parents teach alphabets and numbers to their kids i suppose ! :D
That's why they go to school, don't they? She learns all that stuff in her daycare. I have taught her how to "sack the quarterback" and "bowl a doosra." When I say "bowl doosra," she'll raise her right arm and open her eyes really wide (a la Murali) like I have taught her.