Team Line up for Adelaide test

Guest Hiten.

It's fine as it is. One bowler's always going to spend most of the day twiddling his thumbs if we play five of them. And asking Pathan to concentrate on anything other than his bowling was the reason we lost him in the first place. KKD for Jaffer at the top maybe. But nothing else.

Guest dada_rocks
u remember the dvd name "lordz of lahore"
yes i do.. dravid needs some time to set in but during that period is someone is striking on the other end then pressure doesn't build up..

Brink Karthik in place of Jaffer. No big changes are required. In fact I don't mind going with Jaffer either, he will come good. Winning team combination shouldn't really be changed. Sehwag can chip in with his spin bowling as a 5th bowler option.

I'd like to fly him out as 12th man, then stick him in at short leg for 5 days. We could even put a sticky label saying 'Gary Pratt' on the front of his helmet. Punter would appreciate that.
hahaha nice idea i doubt he'd make it to the playing XI, but he'd be a very handy fielder replace ganguly

How about laxman as opener How about laxman as opener just for this last and final test, how about trying laxman as opener.. now offcourse i am not saying that he scored 167 against aus in 1999 as an opener so he should be tryed again as opener.. just as this is a last test and we are looking to find sehwagz opening partner.. why not try laxman.. offcourse once this test series is over, against saf back home, we would have tonz of optionz for the opening slot..

LOL, I was thinking of that 167 innings even yesterday with all the talks about opening. Then I remember how openly reluctant Laxman was about opening the innings, it's not his cup of tea. But then again with Jaffer's attitude, even Ishant will be a better opener than Jaffer.