Team Line up for Adelaide test

Guest Hiten.

We counted Ausi's out a little too early I think during the Perth Test. Our batsmen being [edited] as usual, let the bowling effort of our team down once again in this series and for the millionth time in our cricketing history. They can shove their "star" status up. 4th Test: I say we should open with IKP instead of Jaffer. Drop Jaffer, get Bhajji in.
Yes. Next time with the 'great batting lineup' we have, pls. dont count them out early.

no mate there's something missing dinesh kaarthick jaffer is out of form, dinesh will hv a go there now d point is who to drop if harbhajan is to be picked ishant has troubled ponting a lot but he is d only 1 who has 2 sit out pathan has cemented his place so line-up as follows sehwag kaarthick dravid sachin saurav laxman dhoni pathan kumble harbhajan rpsingh sad 2 not hv ishant in

i wouldn't take kkd over jaffer.. i would rather replace jaffer with a bowler then a batsman its final test, and i don't have any hope that kkd would score runz.. i would play jaffer again and would leave bajji out again, though with all due respect to him.. pathan and Ishant both deserve to play the final test..