Site Feedback

Gambit

"aam" = Mango :giggle:
Since I used that joke before you in this thread, I am well aware of that
I heard Shakespeare got his inspiration for Brutus from tdigi. dont let his aam admi personna fool you
However, according to ICF rule number 325.165, a MOD can never be banned. A mod is supreme dictator for life and executive officer and cannot be banned/impeached/talked back to. Only way to get rid of a mod is to sneak up on him in the dead of the night but be careful, I have heard these other-worldly creatures have strange occult powers

Apologies if this has been answered or if this is part of the portal - I am a newbie here.. Is there a section in the forum to share and discuss the following: 1. What Cricket gear to buy and related discussions 2. Injuries that some of us who play (amateur) cricket are subjected to and discussions related to these.. I know most of us are amateur cricketers here, but this I feel would be really helpful to share one's knowledge as well

Apologies if this has been answered or if this is part of the portal - I am a newbie here.. Is there a section in the forum to share and discuss the following: 1. What Cricket gear to buy and related discussions 2. Injuries that some of us who play (amateur) cricket are subjected to and discussions related to these.. I know most of us are amateur cricketers here, but this I feel would be really helpful to share one's knowledge as well
Cricket Talk section is your best bet.