Site Feedback

Gambit

calling some one chucker without any proof is not discussion ..it has been discussed before and in the end same points wee raised that according to rule its not chucking..wanna balme some one then blame icc for that rule and stop calling others cheaters.. this has happened before and got ajmal thread locked...and now against same discussion was started by same person cos of which last thread was locked i think its pretty common sense why thread was moved :winky:

calling some one chucker without any proof is not discussion ..it has been discussed before and in the end same points wee raised that according to rule its not chucking..wanna balme some one then blame icc for that rule and stop calling others cheaters.. this has happened before and got ajmal thread locked...and now against same discussion was started by same person cos of which last thread was locked i think its pretty common sense why thread was moved :winky:
Precisely - there is the ICC rule book and the way I see it the bowlers adhere to the rule. Unless there is some tangible (and new proof) to substantiate such radical statements it makes total sense to dump the threads together and mete out the same treatment. I don't see anything wrong.

Precisely - there is the ICC rule book and the way I see it the bowlers adhere to the rule. Unless there is some tangible (and new proof) to substantiate such radical statements it makes total sense to dump the threads together and mete out the same treatment. I don't see anything wrong.
exactly...so he is not really breaking any rule..and imo kt is just stating his opinion and like before it was leading to not discussion just accusing calling each other cheats etc etc the usual stuff mods did well to remove it quickly:two_thumbs_up:

This site is a joke now. The above post sums it up. No wonder so many people being driven away, unless you fit in with their PC way of thinking!

This site is a joke now. The above post sums it up. No wonder so many people being driven away, unless you fit in with their PC way of thinking!
The discussion was still going on in another thread, the Ajmal thread has been reopened. Go, join in, and knock yourself out instead of complaining here.

We used to have a 'Post of the week' thing where MTC hogged all the awards. What happened to that?
Exercising his authority as one of the site admins, Shwetabh shot it down. He termed the whole 'POTW' as a 'useless gimmick that adds no value to the site'. :dontknow: He also insisted that jealousy played no part in his decision at all.

We used to have a 'Post of the week' thing where MTC hogged all the awards. What happened to that?
Zap_Brannigan used to organize it. There were hardly any nominations at the later stages. Sometimes weeks would pass by without any activity. Eventually, it just faded away. :dontknow: Someone can come forward and take the initiative again. :good: