Site Feedback

Gambit

i just asked for a policy. Player abuse is different from entire country abuse. For eg most England fans feel that Broad is a **** of the highest order. Its different from calling an entire country something.

^ Just because you don't have problem doesnt mean others also shouldn't have probelm. If people keep on throwing out absolute garabge in every post i am ready to condemn it. It doesnt matter England or Austarlia. If you swap England with OZ , things will be same from my end. ps ; who stopped you from asking the Jaddu/Dhoni abuses to be stopped?
Its not what I think, its what you have been, out of no where. Where were you when others were having a go at England or SL before the Ashes? What's with the all whining after the Ashes began? Everyone here is very much matured to figure out that this is a public forum and you really can't change one's opinion on a country or an individual.

Its not what I think, its what you have been, out of no where. Where were you when others were having a go at England or SL before the Ashes? What's with the all whining after the Ashes began? Everyone here is very much matured to figure out that this is a public forum and you really can't change one's opinion on a country or an individual.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

@SLICKR , to make things more clear , my policy against calling teams/players always remain same. As for as wher i am before Ashes , in CL i have mentioned about this unnecessary calling wrong [chk with VVVS or check my posts].

What I am afraid of is, that we are driving off good posters from other countries by labeling them all with the same name. So what if they kid around a bit and troll on match threads, people here do the same thing too. There is absolutely no fun without rivalry of some kind. No wonder we are resorting to northie vs southie, Modi vs Congress, etc. Imagine if we could use such pent up energy targeting some rival posters!

What I am afraid of is' date=' that we are driving off good posters from other countries by labeling them all with the same name. So what if they kid around a bit and troll on match threads, people here do the same thing too. There is absolutely no fun without rivalry of some kind. No wonder we are resorting to northie vs southie, Modi vs Congress, etc. [b']Imagine if we could use such pent up energy targeting some rival posters!
Why 100 people should target 5 people? it's always better to fight with more people.

Suggestion: ICF bucks for who improves ICF My suggestion to mods is provide 1 mill (approx fig can be more), special title for that week to posters who improve ICF. I been on ICF over a year now feel the site is stagnant. We need to encourage posters to improve the site. The improvement can be good posts, videos(since rob will not upload pro india ones we need to encourage new uploaders),pre match analysis threads comes to my mind there can be more.

My suggestion to mods is provide 1 mill (approx fig can be more)' date=' special title for that week to posters who improve ICF. I been on ICF over a year now feel the site is stagnant. We need to encourage posters to improve the site. The improvement can be good posts, videos(since rob will not upload pro india ones we need to encourage new uploaders),pre match analysis threads comes to my mind there can be more.[/quote'] 1 million what? Its up to the users of the site to be the change they want to see. If posters are more interested in bickering and abusing each other, then that's what the site becomes. You or any other poster are more than welcome to do a pre-match analysis or any other similar thing

For the last few hours I've been having a problem in uploading images. Earlier when I had to upload any picture shared on twitter I just copied the URL and pasted it in the "insert image" box and the image was uploaded. I'm doing the same now but I cannot see the image and if I want to upload then I have to do it through sites like imageshack, tinypic etc. Here's a pic I just saw and wanted to upload in the "interesting facts and funny pictures" thread but when I upload it, I just can't see the picture: https://twitter.com/TheWeirdWorld/status/357512565456265216/photo/1 Is there a problem with ICF or is it my browser?