Meet Jagmeet Singh: The new NDP leader of Canadian Political Party

PBN

Babbar Khalsa movement started in 70s and in early 80s totally funded by Pak, killed a lot of people in the Indian Punjab region . Police crackdown on these terrorists made those to flee to Kaneda. Even Gurdwaras in Golden temple sheltered terrorists.  Operation Blue* had to be done to wipe them out, which led to IG's assassination and 1984 anti-sikh riots as retribution for Babbar Khalsa's trrrorist actions. Agree, 1984 riots were state sponsored genocide and should be condemned.  Why can't Kanedian Sikhs shame the terrorists who bombed Air India and killed 329 innocent  people instead of celebrating their act? That is the gist of this argument. It is lahori logic to say who knows who bombed Kanishka to undermine th Kanedian court judgement. @PBN @Under_Score

Edited by coffee_rules

a classic case of Whataboutism  to discredit the genocide of the sikhs in 1984. 

Well, it's a start that Canada's Ontario government has officially recognized the 1984 Sikh genocide.  It's a shame the victims of the sikh genocide are  unlikely to find any justice now given  the numerous coverups, delayed process, letting the perpetrators go free, and the lack of initiative by the Indian government. 

Edited by PBN

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why can't Kanedian Sikhs shame the terrorists who bombed Air India and killed 329 innocent  people instead of celebrating their act? That is the gist of this argument. It is lahori logic to say who knows who bombed Kanishka to undermine th Kanedian court judgement. @PBN @Under_Score

Jagmeet stated in the interview that it was a heinous act, denounced it, and called it a terrorist act.  The majority of Sikhs don't celebrate the act of the air india bombing either.

Jagmeet: " So, it is so unacceptable that the violence that was committed, the heinous massacre that was committed is something that Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus all denounced.  The violence that’s perpetrated against innocent Canadian lives is something we all denounce. I regularly denounce it on the anniversary, it’s something we all collectively are opposed to.  There’s no question about this, that innocent lives were killed, and it is completely unacceptable and needs to be denounced as a terrorist act. "

Edited by PBN

2 hours ago, PBN said:

Well, it's a start that Canada's Ontario government has officially recognized the 1984 Sikh genocide.  It's a shame the victims of the sikh genocide are  unlikely to find any justice now given  the numerous coverups, delayed process, letting the perpetrators go free, and the lack of initiative by the Indian government. 

No, it is a classic case of consistency.

The same lack of justice is also the problem with Hindus genocided by Sikhs in Punjab militancy, which seems like most Sikhs outside India are too cowardly to acknowledge.

Maybe because Sikh extremists from Canadian Gurdwaras end up killing their fellow Sikhs who raise a voice against their terrorism ??

2 hours ago, PBN said:

Jagmeet stated in the interview that it was a heinous act, denounced it, and called it a terrorist act.  The majority of Sikhs don't celebrate the act of the air india bombing either.

Jagmeet: " So, it is so unacceptable that the violence that was committed, the heinous massacre that was committed is something that Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus all denounced.  The violence that’s perpetrated against innocent Canadian lives is something we all denounce. I regularly denounce it on the anniversary, it’s something we all collectively are opposed to.  There’s no question about this, that innocent lives were killed, and it is completely unacceptable and needs to be denounced as a terrorist act. "

But he failed to criticize terrorist supporters who put up pictures of the terrorist, as well as supported terrorism by calling a military operation to eliminate a terrorist, as genocide, in his own website.

Jagmeet Singh is a sikh extremist supporter.

3 hours ago, PBN said:

Yes, he deplored the terrorist act, but failed to denounce the mastermind of the act  - read the next question...

Terry: What about putting up posters of Parmar, the architect of the Air India bombing as a martyr. Is that appropriate. Yes or No?

Singh:  So, it is so unacceptable that the violence that was committed, the heinous massacre that was committed is something that Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus all denounced.  The violence that’s perpetrated against innocent Canadian lives is something we all denounce. I regularly denounce it on the anniversary, it’s something we all collectively are opposed to.  There’s no question about this, that innocent lives were killed, and it is completely unacceptable and needs to be denounced as a terrorist act.

Terry:  So you won’t denounce those posters of Parmar?

Singh:  I don’t know who was responsible but I think we need to find out who’s truly responsible. We need to make sure the investigation actually results in a conviction of someone who’s actually responsible and we need to as a society collectively unequivocally denounce any time innocent lives are lost. That is something unacceptable. All Canadians stand together united against any forms of violence, terror against Canadians, and in fact anyone around the world.

What does he mean by "we need to find out"?  Canadian court has given the verdict who planned and executed the act.

19 hours ago, PBN said:

a small part of canada? it has 38% of canada's population. and it officially recognized the sikh genocide. who cares if you want to accept it or not. 

terrorist community? the motion was presented by Harinder Malhi, the MPP. you're implying she's a terrorist ?  that's ludicrous statement and i can sense your burn. let me reiterate again. Ontario, which is in Canada, has  officially recognized the sikh genocide.

PBN do you believe all Indian Hindus are your enemies ?.

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, he deplored the terrorist act, but failed to denounce the mastermind of the act  - read the next question...

What does he mean by "we need to find out"?  Canadian court has given the verdict who planned and executed the act.

Raw conspiracy...no really.  You read/hear the khalistani propaganda material, its astonishing, how similar it is to Baki propaganda. 

Its wierd Sikh community in India is fiercely nationalistic seeing a big turbaned Sikh army man with a beaming chest full of medals is a usual sight. Here in Canada some unfortunately marginalised folks ( by congress aholes) harbour lingering hurt from the events which have long been reconciled in India. People there reconciled its never going to happen again and people responsible have been made very sorry check congress' present state. There is no fire to burn in this. Canada should be careful not to get into this with the unfortunate mr Jagmeet. Who will buy Uranium boss ?

The irony, which is lost on the Sikhs in Canada (thanks to most of their Gurdwaras being compromised by fanatic Khalistanis), is the entire reason Khalistan movement died, is because once Talwinder Singh Parmar was exposed to be taking ISI money, the support for Khalistan vaporized inside India.

There were plenty of Sikhs in India, outraged that their 'independence movement' was funded by a hostile muslim government, to kill hindus and demand separation of a state from Hindus. 

i still remember going to the major Gurdwaras in north Kolkata back in the early 90s, when returning for a visit, where the preacher-guy was saying how ashamed he was of Babbar Khalsa for taking Pakistani money to kill hindus. 

Problem is that these nuts have successfully poisoned their next generation. I know as I got to witness the famous Khalistani intellect in high school ( in the 2000s.) This problem isn't going away. 

Edited by surajmal

^^
Which is why as you said, one good thing that will come out of this Jagmeet Singh foolishness, is to bring this issue out on the forefront in Canada. UK is going to need its own Jagmeet Singh to draw attention to the losers who propagate this view of Sikhs being oppressed in India still and support Khalistan.

The UK/Canada Sikh have a very vested interest in supporting Khalistan. They are the richest Sikh community in the world and if Khalistan ever happened, they have unfettered access to rape & loot Punjab's wealth, by getting unfettered access and no competition from the rest of Indians to do business there. 

This greed, to get first dibs in Punjab economy combined with brainwashing from terrorist supporting Gurdwaras, are the root of the problem of Sikhs in Canada/UK wanting Khalistan and Sikhs in India laughing at them in hysteria

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The irony, which is lost on the Sikhs in Canada (thanks to most of their Gurdwaras being compromised by fanatic Khalistanis), is the entire reason Khalistan movement died, is because once Talwinder Singh Parmar was exposed to be taking ISI money, the support for Khalistan vaporized inside India.

There were plenty of Sikhs in India, outraged that their 'independence movement' was funded by a hostile muslim government, to kill hindus and demand separation of a state from Hindus. 

i still remember going to the major Gurdwaras in north Kolkata back in the early 90s, when returning for a visit, where the preacher-guy was saying how ashamed he was of Babbar Khalsa for taking Pakistani money to kill hindus. 

You would imagine that the second generation would have distanced themselves but i was surprised to find some rare but really dumb second gen individuals who buy the whole concept to the t as the hostile muslim power would have wanted them to. Its an unfortunate reality of physical seperation wherein the reconciliation acheived in India has simply not transmitted to the disparate community in Canada, opportunity for Indian origin Hindus in Canada to correct it.

8 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Problem is that these nuts have successfully poisoned their next generation. I know as I got to witness the famous Khalistani intellect in high school ( in the 2000s.) This problem isn't going away. 

It was amusing at first but then they feel seriously about it now if they are ones countrymen and Indians arnt then one is more inclined to take them seriously and explain to them nicely as to how absurdly laughable this would sound to Indian Sikhs. Try telling a 3 star general of Indian army that he needs to support khalistan, thats bound to end not too well for you.

Just now, Vilander said:

You would imagine that the second generation would have distanced themselves but i was surprised to find some rare but really dumb second gen individuals who buy the whole concept to the t as the hostile muslim power would have wanted them to. Its an unfortunate reality of physical seperation wherein the reconciliation acheived in India has simply not transmitted to the disparate community in Canada, opportunity for Indian origin Hindus in Canada to correct it.

It is nothing unexpected. 

There is a common phenomena worldwide, amongst immigrants : if they end up staying 'ethnically pure', a crisis of sorts develops amongst 2nd/3rd generation descendants. Because they remain 'pure', aka they are 2nd gen pure punjabi/pure arab/pure chinese, they sense their difference from the mainstream while growing up. But unlike first generation, they don't truly know what its like to be their 'pure whatever'. 
Ie, say for e.g., me- i consider myself Indo-American/Canadian. But i don't need anyone else to tell me, inform me or lecture me on what it means to be 'Indo'. Because i spent growing up in India,at one point, i was only Indian, i know what its like. But my children, no-matter how many stories i tell them or how many times they go to visit grandparents, they will always feel like they are not 100% Indian by experience, they are Indians 'looking in'.

As they grow up, they will become more 'protective' of their Indian-ness (or their pure whatever-ness), because they don't know what is real and what isn't, anything to do with 'motherland' is 'awesome' and anything to criticize 'motherland' is bad.

This is why British Sikhs are way more radical than Indian Sikhs, this is why we see so much disproportionate Islamic violence in France compared to UK. Because French muslim community (Algerians, moroccans, tunisians predominantly) came earlier and in greater numbers than in UK and so, are more 'disconnected'.

One way to prevent this disconnect, is to intermingle. And that is why you will hardly, ever find a 'radical Sikh/muslim' who is half Afghan-half Thai or half Punjabi, half Irish. Because they are mixed, its easier for them to accept their 'heritage' is different.

51 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

It is nothing unexpected. 

There is a common phenomena worldwide, amongst immigrants : if they end up staying 'ethnically pure', a crisis of sorts develops amongst 2nd/3rd generation descendants. Because they remain 'pure', aka they are 2nd gen pure punjabi/pure arab/pure chinese, they sense their difference from the mainstream while growing up. But unlike first generation, they don't truly know what its like to be their 'pure whatever'. 
Ie, say for e.g., me- i consider myself Indo-American/Canadian. But i don't need anyone else to tell me, inform me or lecture me on what it means to be 'Indo'. Because i spent growing up in India,at one point, i was only Indian, i know what its like. But my children, no-matter how many stories i tell them or how many times they go to visit grandparents, they will always feel like they are not 100% Indian by experience, they are Indians 'looking in'.

As they grow up, they will become more 'protective' of their Indian-ness (or their pure whatever-ness), because they don't know what is real and what isn't, anything to do with 'motherland' is 'awesome' and anything to criticize 'motherland' is bad.

This is why British Sikhs are way more radical than Indian Sikhs, this is why we see so much disproportionate Islamic violence in France compared to UK. Because French muslim community (Algerians, moroccans, tunisians predominantly) came earlier and in greater numbers than in UK and so, are more 'disconnected'.

One way to prevent this disconnect, is to intermingle. And that is why you will hardly, ever find a 'radical Sikh/muslim' who is half Afghan-half Thai or half Punjabi, half Irish. Because they are mixed, its easier for them to accept their 'heritage' is different.

What surprises me especially is that they are Sikhs its such a staunchly nationalistic community in India. 

5 hours ago, PBN said:

Dude no one can discredit genocide it is an immoral activity it has no credit to begin with. What is exactly the justice that evades the 1984 sikh victims ?

38 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

For those people on this thread who are so paranoid about some Khalastani supporters in UK & Canada....just calm down, as mentioned earlier on a similar topic thread...Khalistan moment is DEAD...Sikhs in Europe & West are having the best time of their lives after leaving corrupt India, they are hard working, successful & affluent. who the hell has time for all this separatist moment :facepalm:....so enjoy your weekend, Daru peo aur Chicken Tikka khao :wp3: And listen to this good Punjabi song, this is how we enjoy....cheers!!

Khalistan is dead everyone knows that. There are more Indian people other than Sikhs who seem to be doing pretty well themselves.