Fastest bowlers from India, Top 10 list

Yantra

He was bowling at good speeds, 138-145. Only 2 overs to bowl, in a shortened 12-over match. One of the factor should also be considered that it rained heavily before the match and Umesh bowled just after the rain and ground would be a bit soggy. Yet, he bowled pretty well. figures- 2-0-9-2 which was quite impressive.
Yadav is developing into a very good bowler.
He will. He has all the basics covered, pace, reverse swing, physique and stamina. Only thing he has to develop is 'late swing'. If he can develop that, he will be a world's top bowler very soon.
He did swing the ball late against WI in ODIs and tests.
He did swing the ball late against WI in ODIs and tests.
Na,not that much. It can't be called 'ideal late swing'. Remember, that yorker bowled by Brett Lee very first ball to Sehwag, yesterday's match. That was pretty good late-swing. Well, tbh, I don't want Yadav to worry about these things at this moment. His focus should be to keep improving and not to lose his biggest asset 'PACE'. Rest of the things will come with time.
Na' date='not that much. It can't be called 'ideal late swing'. [b']Remember, that yorker bowled by Brett Lee very first ball to Sehwag, yesterday's match. That was pretty good late-swing. Well, tbh, I don't want Yadav to worry about these things at this moment. His focus should be to keep improving and not to lose his biggest asset 'PACE'. Rest of the things will come with time.
That was not late swing. Do you even know what late swing is? That ball swung from the hand that is why Sehwag played it easily. Late swing swings late after pitching almost when batsmen is ready to play it. Yadav swung the ball late against WI in first two ODIs and in tests as well.
That was not late swing. Do you even know what late swing is? That ball swung from the hand that is why Sehwag played it easily. Late swing swings late after pitching almost when batsmen is ready to play it. Yadav swung the ball late against WI in first two ODIs and in tests as well.
O bhai, late swing doesn't mean that it has to swing late only after pitching, even a fuller yorker ball can swing late and it comes in the category of late swing. Sehwag played it easily doesn't mean it was a bad ball. Here is the ball that I am talking about, the very first ball of this video by Brett Lee [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG9ycvxgzLg&feature=related]IPL 2012 Match 2 KKR Vs DD 5 April 2012 Full Highlights Part 3 - YouTube[/ame] And what i was saying about Yadav is, that he might or might not be swinging it late against Windies(I don't remember frankly), but he is not a master at that like it was 2 Ws from Pakistan. His yorkers also most of the times gun-barrel straight. A yorker at that pace with a little bit of late swing becomes deadly.
O bhai' date= late swing doesn't mean that it has to swing late only after pitching, even a fuller yorker ball can swing late and it comes in the category of late swing. Sehwag played it easily doesn't mean it was a bad ball. Here is the ball that I am talking about, the very first ball of this video by Brett Lee And what i was saying about Yadav is, that he might or might not be swinging it late against Windies(I don't remember frankly), but he is not a master at that like it was 2 Ws from Pakistan. His yorkers also most of the times gun-barrel straight. A yorker at that pace with a little bit of late swing becomes deadly.
I know late swing does not need to be swing only after pitching, but it must swing late. That ball did not swing late. That was very much like a floater which swung in the air. Even if a bowl is to swing, for late swing, it must swing very late and low. It had swung very early. Late swing is what when batsman is deceived at the last time and had to change and adjust at the last minute or it crashes past the bat and pad. Late swing is when ball stay straight most of the time, but as it is about to hit the ground, it swings in our away, not giving much chance to adjust. It was not that case with that Lee delivery.
Late swing is one which goes straight for atleast 60 percent of pitch and when batsman is commited a bit it jags in or out perfect example ander last spell to jaya today.
Even more than 60 percent, 80 percent straight and then suddenly swing in or out as batsman is about to play a shot, giving him no time to adjust. Lee's ball swung halfway the pitch in the air.
Even more than 60 percent' date=' 80 percent straight and then suddenly swing in or out as batsman is about to play a shot, giving him no time to adjust. Lee's ball swung halfway the pitch in the air.[/quote'] 60 is minimum swing can happen even after passing batsman.. fooling keepers to me.. raverse swing is always late specially if bowled at quicker speed i think any type of swing is dangerous if bowled at good pace...example steyn.. even if it swings from hand u still cant play it
Whatever channel I was watching it on' date=' it had it. Cricinfo doesn't give accurate speed but they had him up at 146kmph too v Dilshan. Check the match. Sree himself said he can hit 150kmph and I believe he did in that match.[/quote'] Full match video is available on internet. You can check it. Why don't you upload the video of that delivery on youtube. There are already videos of fastest deliveries by other pacers. It would be good add Sree's one.