Who is a better cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar or M.S. Dhoni?

Bhavneet

On 31/10/2017 at 9:30 PM, mancalledsting said:

the majority of dhoni's LOI career was based around coming lower down the order when there weren't many runs left on the board and getting a 20*, 15 *, 32* etc and thus preserving a high statistical average. Once he realised the benefits of the phenomena of inflating your average with not outs he became addicted to it and elongated his career with it. He knew if he batted up the order, his technique with a number of holes in it would become exposed and his commercial viability reduced. In test cricket there is nowhere to hide as a team is obliged to bowl out the whole lineup and hence the gaping holes in his batting technique were brutally exposed. Dhoni is lucky that the world currently contains a large population that are too dumb to understand any of these intricacies, he knows most ppl are thick as sh*t and will fall for these tricks....he's probably reading these posts in his support and thinking "suckers"

Probably one of the most fanciful reinterpretations of history I've read in my time. 

On 11/11/2017 at 6:00 PM, Bhavneet said:

I think Kohli stands a good chance. He is young and if he continues to perform consistently for the next 4-5 years, he will go one to break many records.

This is a big if. I don't think it will be easy for any batsman to come closer to Sachin's record.