Youngsters aping Kohli's actions 'worries me' - Dravid

maniac

Just now, Vilander said:

he is laughing in a frame does not mean he was enjoying loosing the game. May be he was masking it to appear like laughing and taking it light and move on. May be he was sad to loose a final and wanted to recover quickly from it. Its difficult to make value judgement based on pictures. 

What you said is true but to a simple minded person like me he did not look sad. I really dont mind losing to a better team but this time I am not sure we lost a better team.

Dravid in his all statements is always sounding so passive.It is his nature but to stop other kids who have more in your face personality is wrong.

Today's youngsters are much more confident so may act accordingly. What people are forgetting the amount of hard work Kohli puts in and how much respect he has for his seniors .Even Saqlain Mushtaq was saying Kohli was more respectful to him than Pakistani cricketers.

Ultimately it is parents and coaches job to monitor youngsters.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

What you said is true but to a simple minded person like me he did not look sad. I really dont mind losing to a better team but this time I am not sure we lost a better team.

agreed it was a game were someone needed to assist Pandya lol pak obviously is not a good team, but its a case of score board pressure and luck while batting for pak. I think Kohli probably over compensated trying to look cool in defeat if anything it means he was hurting with the loss. we will get a good game next, and this also does a bit for the ind-pak rivalry it was loosing its sheen with so many lost matches for pak, its an ICC tournament that means pak were over the moon for 3 months after the event and it was a champions tournament that means every one and their grandma promptly forgot about it the next day :wp1:.

12 hours ago, gakgupta said:

OMG.....u r adding smith into that list of grace.....He is probably worst as compared to any other captain...

However, Misbah can fit into that list......i was actually surprised that he is respected more by other countrymen more than Pakistani's

Graeme Smith Grandpa.

Have a think before you melt away next time