Good batting pitch - but unfortunately India has squandered the advtg. of winning Toss!

fineleg

Ravi, Frankly, itz a pleasant surprise to see 500+ Didn't think we were gonna get that. Surprised that bhajji and ak were able to pull it off thus. ----------------------------------------------------------- @Shehezaada: stfu, as though you knew this was the way itz gonna turn out. gloating when thingz went ur way, try it in another match and see what happens to you then :giggle:

Ravi, Frankly, itz a pleasant surprise to see 500+ Didn't think we were gonna get that. Surprised that bhajji and ak were able to pull it off thus. ----------------------------------------------------------- @Shehezaada: stfu, as though you knew this was the way itz gonna turn out. gloating when thingz went ur way, try it in another match and see what happens to you then :giggle:
really? I said this when we were 150/4
yo whineleg.....start hijacking this thread fineleg, sachin is still there and laxman loves the aussies. Why can't we still score 500? Just another 310 to go with dhoni, kumble, and bhajji who can be depended on for runs. 5 wickets, 310 runs, 62 run average for each wicket..we can do it.

Ok, I suppose I'll now say what i had always wanted to say wrt Finey. I have absolutely no problem with Fineleg opening whatever thread he wants, its his wish, its the way he sees the cricket. But what amazes me most times is that, for someone who follows as much cricket as Fineleg does, some of his threads reveal total lack of cricketing intelligence sometimes, like when he opens threads bashing our top-order if we lose quick wickets, only to see us scoring 500 in the end. Fineleg is indeed one of the most passionate cricket fans i have ever seen and i respect/adore him for that, but it would be nice if he shows a bit more patience/prudence the next time he wants to open a thread, rather than just mindlessly starting on something based on momentary frustrations.

Ok, I suppose I'll now say what i had always wanted to say wrt Finey. I have absolutely no problem with Fineleg opening whatever thread he wants, its his wish, its the way he sees the cricket. But what amazes me most times is that, for someone who follows as much cricket as Fineleg does, some of his threads reveal total lack of cricketing intelligence sometimes, like when he opens threads bashing our top-order if we lose quick wickets, only to see us scoring 500 in the end. Fineleg is indeed one of the most passionate cricket fans i have ever seen and i respect/adore him for that, but it would be nice if he shows a bit more patience/prudence the next time he wants to open a thread, rather than just mindlessly starting on something based on momentary frustrations.
Fineleg is a male? I'm going to sue him for all those sexual arousals he caused pretending as a female. Yeah I agree what a thread. Give a kick in his protruding butts.
Fineleg is a male? I'm going to sue him for all those sexual arousals he caused pretending as a female. Yeah I agree what a thread. Give a kick in his protruding butts.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I agree with the OP .... India squandered on a batting beauty. They are atleast 100 runs short :D We know Aus and Eng lost the Test Matches after scoring 500 runs in first innings ... India has to do really well to get something out of the Test Match ... Harbhajan will be the Key IMO