Pujara - Is it time he was made permanent Test Captain?

Lala2790

On 11/8/2017 at 9:56 AM, sandeep said:

Rahane was captain in that test match, not Pujara.

The rest of your trolling "effort" is as accurate as point # 1.  

Thank you! I was surprised no one caught this until this late in the thread. Back to the topic - I too think Pujara can be a Misbah type of success, but it is highly unlikely he will get the opportunity.

2 hours ago, nevada said:

Thank you! I was surprised no one caught this until this late in the thread. Back to the topic - I too think Pujara can be a Misbah type of success, but it is highly unlikely he will get the opportunity.

A real shame as he desevrs a chance.  I took aliken Pujara to Misbah - doesn't seam to take favourites and was successful vs Australia.

Yes Rahane filled in for Kolhi in the 4th test with success but it wasn't to long ago that people were questioning his place in the team.  Best he cements his place first rather than has the pressure of captining Inida in tests

6 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

A real shame as he desevrs a chance.  I took aliken Pujara to Misbah - doesn't seam to take favourites and was successful vs Australia.

Yes Rahane filled in for Kolhi in the 4th test with success but it wasn't to long ago that people were questioning his place in the team.  Best he cements his place first rather than has the pressure of captining Inida in tests

Who has ever questioned rahanes place in tests???

Infact once he was back from injury ,he played a game ahead of nair even though nair had just scored a triple ton in the last match.So no question about his place being in question,don't know what you are talking about.

There has never been a question over his test credentials,ever.

Edited by RAZPOR
On 11/10/2017 at 9:04 PM, NameGoesHere said:

Pujara's our best test bat but you can't have as captain a poor fella  who has to prove himself every time he starts a new series, and whose place in the side is comes under discussion every time he fails twice in a row.   

Lets stop using the words poor n bechara for him, in reality he has to prove himself overseas and that was the reason he lost his place 

On 11/10/2017 at 9:38 AM, Lala2790 said:

there is and was never a question on rahane's place in test