Ravi AGENT Shastri

MCcricket

Dhoni done n dusted  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Dhoni done

37 minutes ago, Khota said:

Without dhoni and yuvraj could have easily won. There were 5 passengers on that team and they still made it.

With Talent around in India, we should be winning like Australia in previous decade. But here we are selecting players from who were superstars in last decade. It is almost 2018 and we are living in 2009.

13 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

It's not dhoni iam worried about

I have given up on our 4/5

Iam content with dhoni and pandya at 6/7 actually...

Its actually sad that we never discuss reason why dhoni is still in the team. If we had fixed our 4/5 problem we could have looked beyond Dhoni. 

52 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Your throughts in the passengers up top like Kohli, Dhawan, and Rohit?

Ashwin an Jadeja. Throw in dhoni and yuvraj and we still reach the final. I have one more passenger butthat is debatable.

The other three (kohli/dhawan/sharma) are real good and can start for any team.

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

In my opinion Yuvraj at his best is one of the best match winners in the history of the game. Having him around gave you a chance to beat the 2000’s Australia team.  Dhoni is the greatest mind of cricket. The Albert Einstine of Indian cricket. You need to pick his brain while he can still play. Reaching the final would be impossible without these two. They added a fear factor no other player did.

They had zero contribution. Both were going to fail even before the tournament started. SL game was the eye opener but no one paid attention.