Haryana BJP leader announces Rs 10 cr reward for beheading Padukone, Bhansali

Singh bling

20 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

What I meant in my previous post was Bajirao need not to be remembered via Mastani. She was a part of his life, agreed. But the greatest disservice SLB has done to him is string him completely with Mastani. This is distorting, not taking creative liberties.

What is the story of Achilles if the filmmaker is overly possessed in the desire to show him with Patroclus or Briesis?

Yes he showed lot of his creativity while copying & not even crediting Dostoevsky or the other filmmakers.
http://awni-naisha.blogspot.in/2014/10/5-times-sanjay-leela-bhansali-got.html

Mainstream commercial cinema can be entertaining & knowledgeable also. Gaali dene layak kaam karega to gaali khaega bhi.
If you are so much into SLB's aesthetic sense of movie making, then please continue watching it than telling me to watch documentaries. @Ankit_sharma03

Everybody copies in some way or other......directors like tarantino admits cozz people their understand and here u cant admit as people dont understand the thin line between copying and being inspired. We all are inspired by things we look around and films are part of it . 

He aint all about copying like someone sanjay gupta 

M not a big fan of SLB but their is a lot of good to his work then people demean him 

N btw hum logo ko hi apni kadar nhin, u shud knw the 2 films last year bahubali n bajirao actually put indian cinema on digital map to world. Those 2 films made every corner in the world notice indian cinema specially when it comes to visual aspect . 

Mainstream cinema can be anything from knowledable to absolute non sensical but the 1st and most important aspect wud be drama.......coz that what stirs emotions and appeals to everyone and thats why its mainstream 

17 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Everybody copies in some way or other......directors like tarantino admits cozz people their understand and here u cant admit as people dont understand the thin line between copying and being inspired. We all are inspired by things we look around and films are part of it . 

He aint all about copying like someone sanjay gupta 

M not a big fan of SLB but their is a lot of good to his work then people demean him 

N btw hum logo ko hi apni kadar nhin, u shud knw the 2 films last year bahubali n bajirao actually put indian cinema on digital map to world. Those 2 films made every corner in the world notice indian cinema specially when it comes to visual aspect . 

Mainstream cinema can be anything from knowledable to absolute non sensical but the 1st and most important aspect wud be drama.......coz that what stirs emotions and appeals to everyone and thats why its mainstream 

Tarantino gives credit at least from where he was inspired & openly expresses it in his interviews. Humare yaha ke directors ko credit dene bhi problem hoti hai. Even the journalists who interview them for an hour blabbering about crap, don't ask this on their face. Except Vishal Bharadwaj & Gulzar I can't remember others who have been doing it.
Bahubali has been a delight from our side, well made by Rajamouli & his team which took about 5 years of his life.  Makkhi, Robot are the others whose visual aspect has been great. For me Bajirao Mastani isn't as it doesn't show fighting sequences for longer durations. But I respect your opinion.

31 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Tarantino gives credit at least from where he was inspired & openly expresses it in his interviews. Humare yaha ke directors ko credit dene bhi problem hoti hai. Even the journalists who interview them for an hour blabbering about crap, don't ask this on their face. Except Vishal Bharadwaj & Gulzar I can't remember others who have been doing it.
Bahubali has been a delight from our side, well made by Rajamouli & his team which took about 5 years of his life.  Makkhi, Robot are the others whose visual aspect has been great. For me Bajirao Mastani isn't as it doesn't show fighting sequences for longer durations. But I respect your opinion.

Thats what m saying u cant say here u copied, i remeber anurag basu saying he has used a lot of work from other makkers for barfi and he was ripped apart.

The problem in India is people dont want to see grey its either black or white 

Humare yaha sach bologe to log tumhare kaam ko inspired nhin chori samjhenge .........yaha logo ko chori aur inspiration men farq nhin pata unke liye sab chori hai . I can put a video of stranger things were someone has used shots which look similar to many hollywood films now it cannot be called copying by no means but had it been done in india people who wud have called duffer brother copycat 

Agree baahubali, makhi , robot were marvel and i rate shankar n rajamouli the best film makers of this country better then overrated aditya chopra n johar and to be honest i wasnt a fan of bhansali but bajirao was the 1st movie i enjoyed of his even though there issue. 

Thank god fight sequences werent long in bajirao as they were already week and thats not bhansali strength but there is a lot of good when it comes to bhansali work and this is coming from me who use to hate bhansali work. I would be among very few who hated black to the core and even devdas but despite that there is so much right about his work which i can go in details 

There are very few dir left like bhansali, rajamouli who uses indian art so well be it his music, color, production design........

What I don't understand is why were these guys silent during the release of Raees and Haseena Parker? Abdul Latif and Parker were both real characters and were glorified in the movies, presented as humanitarians and what not. Here SLB has taken a fictional character (Padmavati) and portrayed Khilji negatively. Yet these ass clowns are doing so much drama, is it because of election fever in Gujarat? Or is Dawood financing these elements, hence they allowed Raees and Haseena Parker to release without any incident?