Bit Coin and Lite Coin

Cricketics

4 hours ago, AmreekanDesi said:

If someone is in it for the long haul then it will go up even if there's temporary blip in the middle

unless government's start regulating it and banning it I don't see any reason why it should keep going uo

The number of bitcoins is plateauing whereas demand is sky high 

Nothing wrong in what you said.

it has to go up. I do expect to see it go around 20k USD at least and after that not sure. I mean there are only so much coins so not sure how much it will go beyond 20k.  When it reaches 20k, I might be looking to take it out. 

I am also following other different coins on bittrex. There arema y different coins which I am interested which are really cheap. 

Today EMC coin gained 92%. It is good time to start investing in other little coins so that you can easily purchase it when they are really cheap before they go on to get in hundreds.

4 hours ago, AmreekanDesi said:

How can I buy from India?

i have an American bank account but the website my friend uses only allows to set up a wallet if you have US,UK or Canadian I'd/passport

so where can I buy it sitting in India. Have a local and American account so no issue there

PS: just to clarify. I live in India now and just have Indian ids whereas wallets normally need US or UK ids

Cex.io is perhaps available worldwide so you should be able to purchase bitcoins from there.

if you want to purchase other coins then you can use your bitcoin value(one you have purchased from cex.io) and transfer it to bittrex.com to buy other coins such as xlm, dash, ripple, EMC2 etc.

14 hours ago, AmreekanDesi said:

If someone is in it for the long haul then it will go up even if there's temporary blip in the middle

unless government's start regulating it and banning it I don't see any reason why it should keep going uo

The number of bitcoins is plateauing whereas demand is sky high 

if I was holding it already , may be would not sell off ..just partly to get my investments out . 

in a longrun you never know , just that it costs 15K now and no one knows its real value ..I wudnt be comfortable entering at this point . The recent entrants may trigger panic selling at some point and it could turn ugly . it keeps going up cos no one has lost money yet . Cash flow also could be a problem soon , its reached a stage where it definitely needs some big investors for it to go up further .

it could still be trading at 30K in 2 months . :)

Bit coin is going to crash at some point (dont believe the prognosticators saying that it will touch 1 million) not because cryptos are a fad but rather there are better cryptos coming (or here already just waiting to explode). 

Edited by surajmal

9 hours ago, surajmal said:

Bit coin is going to crash at some point (dont believe the prognosticators saying that it will touch 1 million) not because cryptos are a fad but rather there are better cryptos coming (or here already just waiting to explode). 

question is which one dSH or LT coin ? 

Go after Ripple if you believe banks will win out in the end. Or pick Iota since there are no transaction costs, is scaleable, less computation intensive and Tangle is just an improvement over blockchains (if you believe Iota people can deliver what they are promising). 

This is from a long term perspective. 

Short term, Its a total gamble. Bitcoin's volatility would give me a heart attack if I were invested. And Ethereum is just riding the Bitcoin wave. Regardless, Bitcoin/Ethereum will be the Myspaces of Cryptos. 

Edited by surajmal

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

hmm i want to get it..feel like missing the ride. what low level crypt would be good to get in and where ? any idea.

Hedge your bets. Invest equally in both for the long haul. At the moment, Iota is ~$4 and Ripple is $0.25. According to my brother who is in the field, these are the 2 he suggested to me. 

Edited by surajmal

Omg I bough LIte Coin at 92 few weeks back and it has risen to 350+ today. Wtf is going on? This looks too good to be true. As I type, its still rising dollar every few minutes.

OMG this is getting crazy and now I am tempted to take out my money.  

Guys put money on LTC, its not doubling or tripling, it quadrupled for me instead in no time.

On 12/8/2017 at 10:10 AM, Vilander said:

hmm i want to get it..feel like missing the ride. what low level crypt would be good to get in and where ? any idea.

Dude just sign up on coinbase, and even if you focus on main 3 which are there to start with, you should be  good.

coinbase has Bit coin, light coin and etherum. Litecoin going up like crazy.