Justice for Rahul Campaign (JFRC)

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

for the 100 time, u cannot bench the captain

dhawan also has not been gr8 as captain for his IPL side 

A coach should havethe right to bench anyone. Moreover benching will be good for him. Currently he is very fragile mentally and I dont know what is going on,

2 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Dhawan captained which side in which year?

He captained SRH , dnt remeber which yr but was bad that sammy took over mid season 

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

A coach should havethe right to bench anyone. Moreover benching will be good for him. Currently he is very fragile mentally and I dont know what is going on,

captain is and shud always be bigger in cricket. 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He captained SRH , dnt remeber which yr but was bad that sammy took over mid season 

captain is and shud always be bigger in cricket. 

captain should be a plug and play position. If I am calling the shots I will different captain for different formats and different captain for different game. Captain is not that important.

21 minutes ago, Khota said:

captain should be a plug and play position. If I am calling the shots I will different captain for different formats and different captain for different game. Captain is not that important.

The captain is more important.

It's he who has to make all the decisions. So it's best if he is given what he needs...

11 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

The captain is more important.

It's he who has to make all the decisions. So it's best if he is given what he needs...

Those decisions need to be made by the coach and the analysts with input from captain.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

The last time KKR tried that theory in IPL 2 they were at bottom of table 

Chappell tried something similar of making coach more powerful n we all knw what happen 

such crap theories dnt work in cricket

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Those decisions need to be made by the coach and the analysts with input from captain.

Captain knws how things are on field , like on field condition 

Body language n confidence of his players and opposition 

Computer pe baith ke to aakash chopra bhi genius hia 

Captain knws how things are on field , like on field condition 

Body language n confidence of his players and opposition 

Computer pe baith ke to aakash chopra bhi genius hia 

As if coaches do not know on filed conditions. You are giving way too much credit to captains. It is people like you who create an atmosphere where power goes to the head of people like Kohli. They need to be cut to size and moreover coach can make a better decision easily.

The last time KKR tried that theory in IPL 2 they were at bottom of table 

Chappell tried something similar of making coach more powerful n we all knw what happen 

such crap theories dnt work in cricket

They were at the bottom because of this?

We treat players like superman and the power goes to their head. That is why some of those clashes happen.

I want you to put everything in context. Cleveland coach  Tyronne famously said in the huddle"Shut the fuc# up LeBron"

Can any coach say that to Kohli or Tendulkar in India? LeBron is probably the best athlete in the world. 

1 minute ago, Khota said:

We treat players like superman and the power goes to their head. That is why some of those clashes happen.

I want you to put everything in context. Cleveland coach  Tyronne famously said in the huddle"Shut the fuc# up LeBron"

Can any coach say that to Kohli or Tendulkar in India? LeBron is probably the best athlete in the world. 

it's because football and basketball are games where coaches wield a lot of power compared to cricket, especially football. IMO cricket is still a captain's game and is mostly orchestrated by captain and the players out there.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

Absolutely 

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

Agreed players are treated huge here but 

Basic rule remains same- Captain is the boss in cricket 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Absolutely 

Agreed players are treated huge here but 

Basic rule remains same- Captain is the boss in cricket 

Therein lies the basic problem. Schedule a tour in such a way so that Kaptaan can get married and have honeymoon.

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

it's because football and basketball are games where coaches wield a lot of power compared to cricket, especially football. IMO cricket is still a captain's game and is mostly orchestrated by captain and the players out there.

That is part of the problem why Rahul is not getting a break.