Commentary team for INDvSA series

Sunil Gavaskar, Graeme Smith, Michael Holding, Shaun Pollock, Michael Haysman, Mpumelelo Mbangwa, Kepler Wessels and others.

:phew:, can't get better than that, legends and always have good stories to tell. 

Kepler is dull bum, will probably take him 2 seconds, to say "well known weakness of sub-continent players against short pitch will be exploited on these SA pitches..." :lol: 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

please find me that clip.........

Cant tell u how badly i want to see that

Ankit its very difficult to find clip of that but I'll try, it happened during 3rd odi between India and srilanka, Manju was uttering something about low bounce which was a total nonsense, smith immediately replied with 

"Ohh.. That was  Rubbish s@njay"

I was also in shock as he said it on live tv so tried to confirm it in match thread 

Here is me asking it and manaic Anna confirming it 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/104928-3rd-odi-india-vs-sri-lanka-at-dr-ys-rajasekhara-reddy-aca-vdca-cricket-stadium-in-visakhapatnamat-130-pm-ist/?tab=comments#comment-3550386

IMG_20180105_075147.JPG

IMG_20180105_075121.JPG

Edited by speedheat
On 1/4/2018 at 9:35 PM, speedheat said:

Ankit its very difficult to find clip of that but I'll try, it happened during 3rd odi between India and srilanka, Manju was uttering something about low bounce which was a total nonsense, smith immediately replied with 

"Ohh.. That was  Rubbish s@njay"

I was also in shock as he said it on live tv so tried to confirm it in match thread 

Here is me asking it and manaic Anna confirming it 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/104928-3rd-odi-india-vs-sri-lanka-at-dr-ys-rajasekhara-reddy-aca-vdca-cricket-stadium-in-visakhapatnamat-130-pm-ist/?tab=comments#comment-3550386

IMG_20180105_075147.JPG

IMG_20180105_075121.JPG

serves "sanju the useless" right. smith showed him how it's done, and by "it", I am referring to both commentary and batting (and being a self-respecting person).