Multi Level Marketting menace !!!

velu

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

I can understand these scam products like amazon berry juice or some crap like that indulge in these pyramid schemes but I actually did use a amway  product  once long time back- a shampoo because I felt bad for a friend who got caught up and bought a couple of products and thought they were  really good quality . I know few other people who have used their products too and said they were really good quality. I can’t believe why they just cant market their products like everyone else rather than these pyramid schemes.  

I mean the moment you hear the word amway it becomes a negative thing and you just run away.

:laugh: just while typing  that I used the product once and thought it was good made me feel like one of those amway douchebags

I thought so too when I was reading that :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

I can understand these scam products like amazon berry juice or some crap like that indulge in these pyramid schemes but I actually did use a amway  product  once long time back- a shampoo because I felt bad for a friend who got caught up and bought a couple of products and thought they were  really good quality . I know few other people who have used their products too and said they were really good quality. I can’t believe why they just cant market their products like everyone else rather than these pyramid schemes.  

I mean the moment you hear the word amway it becomes a negative thing and you just run away.

:laugh: just while typing  that I used the product once and thought it was good made me feel like one of those amway douchebags

I could so relate to it :phehe:  My uncle in the early 2000s purchased a lot of Amway products & then distributed it among our family members & he used to be scolded for believing in these stupid pyramid schemes.

25 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@velu Why do you discuss work and exchange numbers with absolute strangers?

Are you velu or vela? :mad: 

people train MLM guys to initiate proper conversations i think .. if they ask what i do after they introduce themselves  , its very difficult  to say nothing :((

qnet guy was my ex colleague .. but this indusviva guys is a complete stranger :((