RP Singh out for Tri-Series (replaced with Munaf Patel)

qoolss

Indian pace spearhead Rudra Pratap Singh has been ruled out of the upcoming ODI tri-series Down Under involving India, Australia and Sri Lanka because of a hamstring injury. The national selection committee in consultation with the team management has agreed to send Maharashtra fast bowler Munaf Patel as a replacement for him. The paceman had bowled four overs during the Australian first innings on the second day of the fourth and final Test when he suffered the hamstring pull. The news from the Indian dressing room is that RP Singh has suffered a grade one hamstring tear and he would be out of action for two weeks. http://cricket.indiatimes.com/RP_Singh_ruled_out_of_tri-series_Down_Under/articleshow/2738423.cms

I think this guy needs some counselling. I remember Ravi Shastri was making a statement that someone has told him to rpolong his career he needs to cut down on speed and focus on line and length only. What a shame. The main culprit behind all this is the system in india of Junior couches who never encourage you to bowl fast instead they want you to bowl line and length even though you are out an out fast bowler. Even Paras Mambrey mentioned this point in his blog on Cric info.

I think this guy needs some counselling. I remember Ravi Shastri was making a statement that someone has told him to rpolong his career he needs to cut down on speed and focus on line and length only. What a shame. The main culprit behind all this is the system in india of Junior couches who never encourage you to bowl fast instead they want you to bowl line and length even though you are out an out fast bowler. Even Paras Mambrey mentioned this point in his blog on Cric info.
Whom r u talking about RP or Munaf?