Can India win the 3rd match? (carryover effects)

surajmal

3 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

I haven't claimed I know my cricket . I have said I have  played cricket .:wp6:

You are 2-0 down with a shambles of a batting line up , problems off the park and you tell Australia and  England they better take note. 

I think you should hope they get their problems sorted out before you start your boasting # whitewash 

How has the England test team been doing lately?  Didn't they just get blown out of the park in India and Australia?  Still going to rely on senior citizens "Jimmy" and "Broady" to take Indian wickets this summer?   Are they still singing the same old whinging song about "in these conditions"?   

I see an Indian team that took consistently took 20 wickets for not many runs in both tests, and an Indian team that had a shot to win both tests, in spite of losing the toss in each test.   The batting may not have delivered test-winning runs yet, but I would back the likes of Pujara, Rahul, Vijay, Kohli, Rahane any day over the likes of Vince, Stoneman, etc.  Much fewer "problems" to sort out for the Indian test squad than the squads of England or Australia.  

If you are an actual cricket fan, you would have followed the India-SA tests - hotly competitive cricket over the course of both tests, and could have gone either way.  Just chanting "2-0" like an ignorant robot doesn't reflect the reality of the cricket that was played.  I would politely suggest to you that you stop flinging "tattie" on the forum - maybe you can use Google translate to look up the meaning of the word, if you are not able to understand it, given the context and phrasing.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

How has the England test team been doing lately?  Didn't they just get blown out of the park in India and Australia?  Still going to rely on senior citizens "Jimmy" and "Broady" to take Indian wickets this summer?   Are they still singing the same old whinging song about "in these conditions"?   

I see an Indian team that took consistently took 20 wickets for not many runs in both tests, and an Indian team that had a shot to win both tests, in spite of losing the toss in each test.   The batting may not have delivered test-winning runs yet, but I would back the likes of Pujara, Rahul, Vijay, Kohli, Rahane any day over the likes of Vince, Stoneman, etc.  Much fewer "problems" to sort out for the Indian test squad than the squads of England or Australia.  

If you are an actual cricket fan, you would have followed the India-SA tests - hotly competitive cricket over the course of both tests, and could have gone either way.  Just chanting "2-0" like an ignorant robot doesn't reflect the reality of the cricket that was played.  I would politely suggest to you that you stop flinging "tattie" on the forum - maybe you can use Google translate to look up the meaning of the word, if you are not able to understand it, given the context and phrasing.  

Try again , I could not care if England win or lose ...assumptions of nationality again!!

Google translate. ..Tattie = Potato 

I don't think I chanted "2-0 down "...I pointed out 2-0 down and a reason why 

If your upset that I won't bow  down to the India is the greatest whatever brigade , that's tough . If you look you will find praise of Indian team and cricketers where due.  

I don't deal in fantasy cricket with what if and  but but but 

9 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Try again , I could not care if England win or lose ...assumptions of nationality again!!

Google translate. ..Tattie = Potato 

I don't think I chanted "2-0 down "...I pointed out 2-0 down and a reason why 

If your upset that I won't bow  down to the India is the greatest whatever brigade , that's tough . If you look you will find praise of Indian team and cricketers where due.  

I don't deal in fantasy cricket with what if and  but but but 

I have never claimed that India is the "greatest".   But you clearly seem to be in a hurry to pronounce them as done and dusted.  Fact of the matter is that India's chances for winning the 3rd test are still quite good.  And so are their chances of winning the upcoming test series in England and Australia.  For you to claim that the Indian team has a "shambles of a batting lineup" is hyperbolic at a minimum.  Essentially the forum equivalent of flinging tattie.   I'll save you the Google translate effort - "tatti" = feces.  

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I have never claimed that India is the "greatest".   But you clearly seem to be in a hurry to pronounce them as done and dusted.  Fact of the matter is that India's chances for winning the 3rd test are still quite good.  And so are their chances of winning the upcoming test series in England and Australia.  For you to claim that the Indian team has a "shambles of a batting lineup" is hyperbolic at a minimum.  Essentially the forum equivalent of flinging tattie.   I'll save you the Google translate effort - "tatti" = feces.  

Tu nahi sudhrega :isalute:

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

In my view if they continue like they are then yes they are done and dusted but I believe the batsmen are much better than their performances show and in my opinion can be rectified . Replacing Kumble with the wrong candidate is the cause of performances in South Africa.  

I don't need your Google translate , I have given you the meaning of Tattie 

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You or any of us  on here have not  a clue what the Indian 3rd test team  will be but that gives you confidence the chances of winning are quite good?  

27 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

You or any of us  on here have not  a clue what the Indian 3rd test team  will be but that gives you confidence the chances of winning are quite good?  

Because both of the first 2 tests have been close games, with the advantage of the toss being fairly decisive.   It stands to reason that the 3rd test will similarly be a toss-up that could go either way.   Especially if India stop playing with 10 players instead of 11.  And even if they don't.  The current SA team is decent, but by no means insurmountable.   Full Credit to them, they've stood up and come up with some key partnerships and wickets that has led to the scoreline.   

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Because both of the first 2 tests have been close games, with the advantage of the toss being fairly decisive.   It stands to reason that the 3rd test will similarly be a toss-up that could go either way.   Especially if India stop playing with 10 players instead of 11.  And even if they don't.  The current SA team is decent, but by no means insurmountable.   Full Credit to them, they've stood up and come up with some key partnerships and wickets that has led to the scoreline.   

See we do agree 

South Africa you are spot on. 

Virat needs to know his best 11 and let them know he wants them and if they don't produce get rid of them 

On 21/01/2018 at 11:12 PM, Mariyam said:

I think we are going to win this convincingly.

And then we will have many "what if" threads on how we could have won the Test Series in RSA if only we had batted better etc etc.

The Indian Cricket Team's way to troll us.

My gut feel says we will win this by an innings. Kohli's on field backlash is due.

Cracking prediction lol