A day from the 90z when u literally felt like breaking the tv screen

Cricketics

this game i won't forget my whole life i call it "Eddo Brandes TIe" a horrible mix up led to India-Zimbabwe second tie game.. it happend @ paarl, and also was the first ever game played @ that ground we were having a tri series along with safferz as the third team thatz the game scorecard anyone remember this game? i really threw the ice in the glass on tv screen, couldn't throw the glass as it was a new ONDIA tv http://content-www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/66070.html

Christ' date=' what's with everyone overusing z to death?[/quote'] Zalil.... z is the way to live your life king size :two_thumbs_up::finger: @topic: I agree
There were so many. India's collapse in the Chennai test.
1996 wc semifinal against sl sachin 65 and he was stumped and everyone else failed like pins on a demolarizing pitch:nervous::nervous:
It's got to be the '99 WC defeat to Zimbabwe. Screwed the entire tournament for India.
The top 3. I also remember a sharjah game where SL destroyed us.

My Hall of Shame is topped by those two games against Lanka in the WC 96. When i was seeing the Delhi match, I was almost dumbstruck as Lanka made an absolute mockery of what was then a VERY good score. The Kolkata match was even more depressing, and beyond a point, just a pain to even watch.

The top 3. I also remember a sharjah game where SL destroyed us.
54 all out during diwali. I mean come onnnn... first team india gave us BRILLIANT diwali gift (titan series final vs SA in Mumbai 96) then this fckin $hit.I hated them to core that time. Also, I think that was my millionth attempt to stop following Indian cricket... but we all know whatever happened to that resolution :icflove: