Virat or A B D (ODI format)

I would take Virat in a heart beat. Way Virat constructs the ODI innings is unparalleled.  Outstanding conversion. Great chaser. Nobody can orchestrate a chase better than him.  If you are really in for some pyrotechnics,  outrageous strokes, utter mayhem for short period you would choose ABDV. If you are in for slow and systematic annihilation you would pick Kohli.  I am not going to  put down ABDV for his lack of killer performance in ICC trophy knock outs. But i trust Kohli a tad more than ABDV in any situation. 

During 2006-07 I felt that if yuvraj is on song he can hit any ball for a six or four no matter whatever you bowl to him.

Similar feeling I get today from AB.

Another guy who comes close to Ab in todays era is Rohit.

I will watch best of these 2 guys over virat's best.

16 minutes ago, SUMO said:

During 2006-07 I felt that if yuvraj is on song he can hit any ball for a six or four no matter whatever you bowl to him.

Similar feeling I get today from AB.

Another guy who comes close to Ab in todays era is Rohit.

I will watch best of these 2 guys over virat's best.

I make fun of Rohit. But i gotta say Rohit looks easier on the eye than ABDV. ABDV  plays outrageous shots. But they are not necessarily elegant like Kohli's or Rohit's shots. Yuvi is such a specatcular player to watch when in flow. Power and grace

Edited by vvvslaxman
14 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I make fun of Rohit. But i gotta say Rohit looks easier on the eye than ABDV. ABDV  plays outrageous shots. But they are not necessarily elegant like Kohli's or Rohit's shots. Yuvi is such a specatcular player to watch when in flow. Power and grace

Rohit bats like an artist, a painter. ABD bludgeons.
No need to make fun of post-2013 rohit his record/impact may be equal or better than ABD(2013-18)