This Torture must end !!!

velu

15 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

i think it was his test form that affected his ODI form, otherwise how do you go from playing a match-winning innings in WC to playing such badly. in fact, the whole team was struggling at that time. there were clearly issues behind the scenes that were never revealed to public.

WC was played 2011. long time before he got dropped. have you watched him bat in domestic cricket. he is ****. he struggles big time against anyone bowling at decent pace.

23 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

MSD hasn't played an innings in that spot that has helped team. gambo only had trouble with swing bowling. if he's moved down the order, he would be a solid#4 but please keep trying the new lot of failures. its been 4 years yet not one batsman has been able to replace Yuvraj. thats a big warning sign and its not looking like it will be fixed anytime soon

Coz we have tried all the wrong players 

There are still better players left to be given chances. Why wud go back to an old player who never played much in that position and wud most probably be a liability in the field 

22 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

thats why i said if he has a good IPL.......

yuvraj singh did decent for SRH before getting back for indian team what was the end result

25 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

i think it was his test form that affected his ODI form, otherwise how do you go from playing a match-winning innings in WC to playing such badly. in fact, the whole team was struggling at that time. there were clearly issues behind the scenes that were never revealed to public.

Coz then we went overseas where age, fitness and skill got tested 

Dhoni n kohli were making runs then , they had same people behind the scene 

are these kids even producing consistent performances in domestic cricket?

16 hours ago, speedheat said:

#4--- gill/Rahul/rana

#5--- pant/ishan/sarfaraz

#6--- hooda/pandya/krunal

For the 2019 WC I would consider these options

4 - Rahane, Iyer, Pandey, Karthik

5 - Kedar, Raina

6 - Dhoni

7 - Pandya

I still think Dhoni has something to offer the team in limited overs cricket but he should be coming slightly higher up the order than he is right now and we need Pandya + someone like Kedar who can come in and bowl a few overs so we arent completely reliant on Pandya + 4 bowlers to bowl the 50 overs.

Only dhoni needs to retire.

He is still a top keeper to spinners as he is very shrewd due to his experience.

His keeping to fast bowlers is of the standard of karthik or pappu parthiv.

Dhoni batting has declined tremendously and that is why team management sends him after kedar n hatdik.

Bhuvi bats as good as dhoni which goes to show how weak dhoni is today.

See when msd was captain he demoted himself to no 6 and no 7..clearly indicating lack of confidence.

How I started to open for my company is an interesting story..I was lined up to bat at no 5 or no 6..last batsman in the team.

A fatty guy who used to drink with my team captain was getting preference over me and I disliked that. I knew this guy is a sissy so he was about to wear his pads to open the batting..I told him..he will get bouncers with the new ball n he gave his pads to me and asked the captain to send me to open.

I went and I got  scary three overs but I survived n i scored 35 runs n rest is history..I started opening.

One who fights the bulls initially later on gets to play dolly bowlers..what I mean is msd preferred to always bat at the end even as a captain n that's why he never became a good gun batsman.. His technique was found out n so he retired from tests..in odi he was good enuf to bat at 5 regularly and cud have come at 4 too as a captain but he came in the 40th over...

With kohli its the opposite he doesn't demote himself from no 3 in odi even once to give others an opportunity to bat longer.

In test no 2 had bhuvi gone as night watchman and survived who knows kohli cud have won us the test by scoring 205..we lost 3 wickets on first days itself..lungi n rabada were red-hot n it made sense to save kohli.