Don't we need rotation policy of batting position in one dayers???

rtmohanlal

1 hour ago, lamellavig said:

WC comes every 4 years only. you cannot actively give up all series for just a knockout tournament. it's akin to barcelona giving up the spanish league to focus on just a european knockout. cricket is about winning every bilateral and then winning the w/c. if you fail to win the bilateral, make changes. if you are winning bilaterals, you are already on the path

the aim is to win every bilateral and also the world cup. 

The bilateral @ that point was won. So where is the problem?

On 2/19/2018 at 8:33 AM, Khota said:

The bilateral @ that point was won. So where is the problem?

Kohli believes that if he fails, India is done for. He wanted to make it 5-1 I guess. But I agree with you that he should have tried more benched players. Itma be jumping the gun a bit to call him selfis, but he doesn't have a vision for the future. 

Calling kohli selfish is idiotic

Few things we have to understand

1. Kohli will improve as captain the more he plays . The more he plays with his player the more he ll know about

2. Opposition is SA not Sri lanka and we are playing in their own backyard so kohli resting cud have changed the end result of series. 5-1 is always better then 4-2. A team grows in confidence when they win more.  Resting and trying new players can be done against WI or SL ......or by dropping players who are not performing 

On 2/19/2018 at 7:06 AM, lamellavig said:

I don't understand why fans hate players who don't want to skip duty. Imagine a player who is satisfied and revels in rest and complacency. Khota wants players like those in the team. I struggle to understand why complacent players are appreciated and yearned for so much. It's so illogical.

Why criticise player who wants to ensure dominance for his country?

Exactly my 3rd point , at the end the country wins. 

4. Kohli is not only the captain but the backbone of this batting, so shud make the most of his form coz bad times come and these runs give u that ensurity. We shud be happy that our players are scoring tons n tons in away condition which helps the reputation all around. 

5. Their is nothing wrong if a captain doesnt only want to beat an opposition but crush it to. Such psychological edge can come in Handy in a worldcup game , a place where SA always have had psychological edge. 

On 18/02/2018 at 9:01 PM, Cricketics said:

Kohli is selfish for them because they think Kohli is jealous of Rahul’s stardom. Some knuckleheads on forum feel that Kohli is scared that Rahul will overtake him. One thing is to criticize wrong selection of Kohli and other to talk crazy about an established living legend of Indian cricket.

if it was an issue of being jealous of stardom why does Kohli fully back Pandya. Pandya better looking than kohli, all rounder and bigger hitter....surely he's a bigger threat. Unless people think KL's braided hairstyle is super sexy.