Magnificient Mahendra!!!

velu

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Traitors wants India to lose :police: Watch out for this guy.. Could open the next  "Pledge your support for Bangladesh/Shilanka" thread like that green getto lannister.

biggest traitor is you who wants Dhoni and all other crap CSK players in team. brand value over country's welfare. but your besharam and this shows in your use of the word traitor

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

ok genius so explain to me what happened in the t20 vs NZ when Dhoni had so many overs left and his go slow selfish innings cost us the game. don't care for stats based on entering the game in the 18th over with hardwork already done by 90% of the team. 

Blah blah blah.. More unrelated crap :cantstop: Someone is really salty about Pandey and Dhoni today. 

Just now, mancalledsting said:

biggest traitor is you who wants Dhoni and all other crap CSK players in team. brand value over country's welfare. but your besharam and this shows in your use of the word traitor

:hs: Get it right atleast if you are "trying" i mean really  "trying" to get back at me. Traitor is laughing at India when a saffers is bullying our poor bowlers. India' s RAW needs to keep an eye in this guy. Could join ISIS or ISI anytime soon:whack2:

no, I'm just laughing at how an inexperienced WK batsmen can score 69 at sr of 230 compared to senior pro scoring 52 at 185. and then senior pro is touted as next coming of viv Richards 

Is that a dig at Kohli? Shameful behaviour just because he is way better than your Ailiaaa ??? I bet you saw the thread where he is leading by 10+ votes.. That must have triggered you 

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

:hs: Get it right atleast if you are "trying" i mean really  "trying" to get back at me. Traitor is laughing at India when a saffers is bullying our poor bowlers. India' s RAW needs to keep an eye in this guy. Could join ISIS or ISI anytime soon:whack2:

you bring ISIS into this conversation and then have the nerve to accuse others of posting unrelated crap. Congrats, you've won the besharam of the century award

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Is that a dig at Kohli? Shameful behaviour just because he is way better than your Ailiaaa ??? I bet you saw the thread where he is leading by 10+ votes.. That must have triggered you 

I dont think you have any idea how you're perceived. Talking like this only discredits you...so carry on if you wish. 

5 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

you bring ISIS into this conversation and then have the nerve to accuse others of posting unrelated crap. Congrats, you've won the besharam of the century award

Besharam is the one laughing at Indian bowling when a saffer is hitting a wet ball. Now get back to your pledge your support to saffers thread. 

4 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

I dont think you have any idea how you're perceived. Talking like this only discredits you...so carry on if you wish. 

Well you are taking a dig at my captain for 20 SR.. where as your hack klaseen is ATG :cantstop: Obviously i am gonna point that out. 

expert tuition provided by MSD there....Chahal bowls a bad ball and MSD shouts 'naaaa'

missed stumping by MSD, did he just lose us the game there? I've noticed he makes at least 1-2 wk mistakes on average per game these days...gone completely under the radar

1Vb8W.gif

Looks like you upset that India is winning now.. :cantstop:

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

no im upset we are losing due to missed stumping chance by your aliaa. 

Now cricbuzz doesn't say it :cantstop: Sachin chamcha is getting desperate now..

Edit : Dropped your pants.. is that what you are trying to say ? 

Edited by Rasgulla