Irfan pathan Recent interview. What a sympathy seeker

Yuvraj and Bhaji have been known to bully everyone Dhoni,Kohli,Sreesanth the list continues. I am sure this is some statements misconstrued or actions mistaken..Dint Yuvi/Bhajji sy that Akthar once beat them up or something..all punjabi guys  ruff and tumble types. Irfan being from Guj probably did not get it fully as to what is happening.

Irfan had his time and it's sad the way his career went south. It seems very likely that all up and coming players go through the same crap as he did. I read somewhere that in his early days, Kapil Dev was ordered by some senior player to go out and buy him beedi/cigarettes. So in that regard his experiences may not be unique and one cannot say that such incidents alone are responsible for his decline. That being said, I am surprised so many people are bashing him while not saying anything about the player who choked him and called him badsoorat. In fact, Irfan's revelations are insightful because it kinda supports many of us's suspicion that newer players are being denied chances due to jealousy/insecurity/personal grudges.