This choice of ODI team is a disgrace

abey bhoot ni ke logo.. saaloh give them time.. khud toh zindagi mein kuch karah nahi isliye idhar internet pe negative commenting kar rahe ho.. kuch kara hota then we would have been watching u play and in this batting order damn it man, give thse blokez some tim
Kitna time doon.........whole CB series??
jhandu baam... u cannot play these many youngsters in your team when you are facing Aus that too in bloody Aus.
Amen........get them in India under easier conditions. See Losing is one thing, but losing embarassingly is something different. Even with Dravid, Gangs and Laxman, we would have lost, but may have lost with dignity.
abey bhoot ni ke logo.. saaloh give them time.. khud toh zindagi mein kuch karah nahi isliye idhar internet pe negative commenting kar rahe ho.. kuch kara hota then we would have been watching u play and in this batting order damn it man, give thse blokez some tim
Yes, may be we should post comments playing from the Pitch.....like you are doing? MR Dhoni?

abey blue brigade, ismein saleh in players ki galti nahi hai that they have been selected.. it's disgrace on ppl to curse these youngsters...they need time.. selectorz messed it up is a different thing.. but these young playerz don't deserve to be criticised.. and that too after just one bloody game..

abey blue brigade, ismein saleh in players ki galti nahi hai that they have been selected.. it's disgrace on ppl to curse these youngsters...they need time.. selectorz messed it up is a different thing.. but these young playerz don't deserve to be criticised.. and that too after just one bloody game..
Dekh.. do logo ki galti hain: - Selectors/Dhoni who chose playing XI - players who are picked, don't put their hands up when its time to deliver
The purpose of the thread was to criticise the selectors, not the younsters. I feel for Tiwary, he should NOT have been selected for this match considering he just reached Australia yesterday.
I would say we should reserve our comments on this batting order till we play Sri Lanka.
Yeah... i agree.. we all should reverse our comments on the batsman...for atleast 2 more matches... I was expecting a tendulkar failure ..he has been a poor starter throughout his career..just check his scores during his last 3-4 odi series (ireland,england,aus,pak). Was expecting more from sehwag after his 2nd innings ton....sharma and gambhir looked good in thier short innings. We just need our openers to do well(which i'm sure they will)...and thn sharma and gambhir will take care off the rest. Just give them some time.

Honestly, I have never had too much faith in Gambhir. Years after his debut, I dont recall him playing even 3-4 significant innings against worthwhile opposition. He bashes around the likes of Ireland, Bangladesh, but when it comes to the big buys, promising cameos is what mostly he contributes. Sharma seems to have lots of class. Tiwary seemed totally lost, Lee just played around him. Its too early to say anything about him. My ideal one-day team would be, Sachin Sehwag Sharma Yuvraj Uthappa Dhoni Yusuf Pathan/Another batsman Irfan Bhajji RPS Sreesanth Zaheer.

This is a great thing the selectors have done. I just hope they dont do a half-assed job of it by recalling the seniors at a later date. It's either using ODI's as a breeding ground for youngsters, or waiting two years and then chucking a handful of players with limited international experience into the fray when the big 5 retire within the space of a year of each other. Good job selectors. Now dont blink first.