Lanka vs Bangladesh 6th match

4 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

Someone needs to bring these bangla boys on ground... No maturity at all. Even Zimbabwe after winning a match behaves like man.

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

Let them behave how they want. You can't instill sanity to other person. 

Just think about how much trolling Indians will get if in any case bd win the final. 

I hope this nagin dance create some pressure and we don't bring siraj Jaydev in finals. Or else I can see 100 runs on eight over. 

10 minutes ago, Nash said:

Can you believe this? If a  Pakistani fan is calling other crying baby then how much really they are crying. Haha

Don't jump too much yaar. Let's see indian fans cry on Sunday :phehe:

Let them behave how they want. You can't instill sanity to other person. 
Just think about how much trolling Indians will get if in any case bd win the final. 
I hope this nagin dance create some pressure and we don't bring siraj Jaydev in finals. Or else I can see 100 runs on eight over. 

Bowling machine (unadkat..)will defrnately play. Banglas will feels the thunderbolt slow balls from him.

11 minutes ago, Nash said:

If india win final then india will be the team who won both countries independent cup final. Haha bangladesh and lanka. 

Remember Indian independence cup won by SL in 97 hahaha

10 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

Someone needs to bring these bangla boys on ground... No maturity at all. Even Zimbabwe after winning a match behaves like man.

Teach them a lesson on Sunday. I still remember how they cried on Asia cup final. :hysterical:

5 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

Bowling machine (unadkat..)will defrnately play. Banglas will feels the thunderbolt slow balls from him.

Any game there any team there will be trundle to give runs. That's how opponents targeting. Team plan should be let him concede and pressure from other 4 bowlers.

Just now, Lala said:

Any game there any team there will be trundle to give runs. That's how opponents targeting. Team plan should be let him concede and pressure from other 4 bowlers.

It is documented strategy from bagla boys. Thier captain spoke snout about it. They will target sunder and unadkut. 

10 hours ago, Nash said:

Can you believe this? If a  Pakistani fan is calling other crying baby then how much really they are crying. Haha

No some bd fan guy was actually crying.. There was this hot sl chick in a yellow tank top totally drool worthy and the camera panned to this Bangladesh middle age dude crying I saw him twice hoping the camera will pan to the chick instead.