Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

19 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

The same can be applied here. Both forums have their flaws, and both sets of people are bias. Now stop trying to take the moral superiority route.

Greatest spin attack in the world, I can agree with. I’ve said on this very forum that I’m a big fan of Yadav. But pace attack? Seriously? Bumrah aside who do you have? Shami is injured every second game, and him even donning the blue jersey again is in doubt. Apart from that I’m struggling to think of any half decent bowler you have in your squads. 

And no I can’t peove that as speed guns came into play when both were either done by injuries or age. And I’m not the one that praises them solely for their speed, the skill of these two bowlers is not up for question.

Post after freaking post downplaying Indian batsman and bowler is the norm. We live in their heads rent free.

Bumrah, Shami, Bhuvi and Ishant. This is the most lethal combination.

In SA Indian bowlers perfromed real well (all Pace) but it was the batting that was a disaster.

24 minutes ago, Khota said:

Post after freaking post downplaying Indian batsman and bowler is the norm. We live in their heads rent free.

Bumrah, Shami, Bhuvi and Ishant. This is the most lethal combination.

In SA Indian bowlers perfromed real well (all Pace) but it was the batting that was a disaster.

Ishaht is a nobody, he’s worse than Amir in tests, Bumrah has played one series, BK is repaint upon conditions and Shami may never play for India again. Best pace attack, far from it. One good series doesn’t prove that you have the best seam attack in the world, like how Pakistan winning the CT doesn’t prove that we’re a top ODI side. 

Many Pakistani fans are big fans of Virat, he is respected for who he is, a great bat. There’s only one real poster that seems to have nothing better to do than bash India, he’s also a big Amla fan. Think that’ll get you to the name. 

32 minutes ago, Khota said:

Here are some more posts:

Rabada,Starc,Boult,and Cummins.

In Tests 

Philander
Rabada
Cummins 
Hazelwood?
Ngidi
Starc

Not one Indian bowler but India is sitting on top of all rankings. Must be a coincidence.

What’s wrong with that list? Most of them are pacers anyway, and there has been no real standout Indian test pacer for a while now. Shami at his best was pretty good but still never got the recognition of neutrals largely due his mediocre performances away from home (taking out SL and WI)

14B4D375-978C-4ABF-9BE1-16B7DBF5947C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ellipsism said:

Ishaht is a nobody, he’s worse than Amir in tests, Bumrah has played one series, BK is repaint upon conditions and Shami may never play for India again. Best pace attack, far from it. One good series doesn’t prove that you have the best seam attack in the world, like how Pakistan winning the CT doesn’t prove that we’re a top ODI side. 

Many Pakistani fans are big fans of Virat, he is respected for who he is, a great bat. There’s only one real poster that seems to have nothing better to do than bash India, he’s also a big Amla fan. Think that’ll get you to the name. 

This so called below average pace attack outbowled Australia in SA. If the bats would have worked could have taken them to the cleaners.i agree winning one game like pakistan did does not prove anything. India on the other hand has been winning consistently across all formats.

Many indians are huge fans of Younis/Misbah/wasim. that does not mean we dont admire people but rank and file Pakistani enjoys running down India which is fine.

We do respect Kohli as a batsman but he is under watch for underperforming as a Captain.

There is more than one guy who hates India. If I go back and check they probably have started some other sheet now.

2 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

What’s wrong with that list? Most of them are pacers anyway, and there has been no real standout Indian test pacer for a while now. Shami at his best was pretty good but still never got the recognition of neutrals largely due his mediocre performances away from home (taking out SL and WI)

14B4D375-978C-4ABF-9BE1-16B7DBF5947C.jpeg

So you do agree with that list. If theyare so good how come they dont out perform India?

Edited by Khota
43 minutes ago, Khota said:

This so called below average pace attack outbowled Australia in SA. If the bats would have worked could have taken them to the cleaners.i agree winning one game like pakistan did does not prove anything. India on the other hand has been winning consistently across all formats.

Many indians are huge fans of Younis/Misbah/wasim. that does not mean we dont admire people but rank and file Pakistani enjoys running down India which is fine.

We do respect Kohli as a batsman but he is under watch for underperforming as a Captain.

There is more than one guy who hates India. If I go back and check they probably have started some other sheet now.

India’s claim to the #1 test spot has been on the back of a lot of bashing at home. If they want a claim to being a top side then they need to win or draw one of their upcoming overseas tours. It is possible in England, if your batting fires- pitches are suited to your seamers and the England batting aside from Root and Bairstow is rubbish.

Again that one series does not prove anything. The Indian bowling side is more suited to the green mamabas then Aus- who are more reliant on bounce and pace rather than lateral movement. If they perform all around the world for a considerable period then come back and make that shout of having the best seam attack in the world. 

47 minutes ago, Khota said:

So you do agree with that list. If theyare so good how come they dont out perform India?

Yes I agree with that list.

Hazlewood, Cummins, Starc, Rabada and Boult are the best bowlers to debut this decade. It’s hardly up for debate.

Why don’t they perform at the standard of India? Well NZ hardly play tests (NZC has inducted a plan to reduce the amount of tests per summer to 2), Australia have a rubbish batting lineup and SA are suffering due to the quota system.

24 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

India’s claim to the #1 test spot has been on the back of a lot of bashing at home. If they want a claim to being a top side then they need to win or draw one of their upcoming overseas tours. It is possible in England, if your batting fires- pitches are suited to your seamers and the England batting aside from Root and Bairstow is rubbish.

Again that one series does not prove anything. The Indian bowling side is more suited to the green mamabas then Aus- who are more reliant on bounce and pace rather than lateral movement. If they perform all around the world for a considerable period then come back and make that shout of having the best seam attack in the world. 

Lot of bashing at home and it has nothing to do with credible performance abroad? Almost beat SA if team selection was better. Cannot say the same for Australia.

I read that as a lame excuse if we beat England. You are so biased that you cannot think without taking a cheap shot.

21 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Yes I agree with that list.

Hazlewood, Cummins, Starc, Rabada and Boult are the best bowlers to debut this decade. It’s hardly up for debate.

Why don’t they perform at the standard of India? Well NZ hardly play tests (NZC has inducted a plan to reduce the amount of tests per summer to 2), Australia have a rubbish batting lineup and SA are suffering due to the quota system.

You can agree with that list all day long but facts are pain in the rear.

Thru the first three tests India restricted SA to the following score:

286, 130

194, 177

Australia restricted SA to following:

162, 298

382, 102/4

311, 373

488, ?

India let them cross 300 only one time. Australia 3 times and 400 once. On ICF we had a heated discussion of having two spinners and the totals could have been less.

Now explain to me once again how Australia' bowling attack is better?

Ans: Blind hate of India leads people to that conclusion.

Your post smells of dogshite[mention=17917]Gollum[/mention]

Extremists posing as cricket fans?

So shall we agree that Indian’s are tha bestest and tha greatessssst in the galaxy?

You accuse Pak fans of hating Ind cricket..have you not read some of the extremist comments on this forum towards Pakistani’s?

evidence? Give me a break. Speed guns were often not found in matches during the late 80's and early 90's when the two w's were at their peak. The fact that Waqar was considered the fastest in the world even when Donald arrived on the scene (and Donald consistently clocked 90mph even in 1998) is evidence enough. He had serious injury issues which cut down his pace. That doesn't mean he wasn't fast to begin with. 

Don’t you know...Indian’s are expert on the topic of fast bowling..they have speed guns installed in their eyes..they can tell you how fast bowlers were during Bradman’s era by watching black & white, grainy footage :phehe:

7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Your post smells of dogshite[mention=17917]Gollum[/mention]

Extremists posing as cricket fans?

So shall we agree that Indian’s are tha bestest and tha greatessssst in the galaxy?

You accuse Pak fans of hating Ind cricket..have you not read some of the extremist comments on this forum towards Pakistani’s?

If we are talking only Milky Way then I will agree.

I am about as fair as they come.

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Don’t you know...Indian’s are expert on the topic of fast bowling..they have speed guns installed in their eyes..they can tell you how fast bowlers were during Bradman’s era :phehe:

Start making fun and deflecting when you don't have proof.

The easiest way out is show me the video.

Enquirer minds want to know.

Start making fun and deflecting when you don't have proof.

The easiest way out is show me the video.
Enquirer minds want to know.

I guess you know more than the actual batsmen that have faced them and testified that they were fast...

As I said...you guys are tha experrrrrts in this field.
7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

I guess you know more than the actual batsmen that have faced them and testified that they were fast...

As I said...you guys are tha experrrrrts in this field.

Still learning buddy, still learning.

I still dont understand how a bowling attack that takes more wkts and gives fewer runs is inferior to the one that gives more runs and takes fewer wkts. I will understand that one day but it is not today.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

I always said you can get forensic evidence. I was sitting in the stands when Imran the greatest was bowling. I can categorically say he did not have any delivery over 130. They were slow.

Like I said you have a hype machine and nothing else. I have asked a very simple question very politely. Show me one clip where the w's bowled three consecutive deliveries at more than 90 mph. Either they bowled or they did not. Kindly dont bring hate in it. 

Am I not even supposed to question anyone? This goes back to difference in our upbringing. I was taught to question everything and you were taught to follow blindly.

Anyway this debate can be settled by showing me some evidence. Don't expect me to take your word for it.

You are my brother and I love you like a brother.

you can categorically say that he did not have any delivery over 130? No you can't. You can dislike him as a player but that is beyond absurd. Imran was considered quicker than Akram and Akram could hit the high 130's comfortably as a 34-35 year old past his prime. 

You cannot say anything categorically. 

I cannot show you footage of speed guns. How can i show you speed guns at a time when they were not common? 

I suppose Thompson, Holding, Marshall all never bowled 90 mph either because speed guns weren't common then. Geez, this is beyond ridiculous. 

You are wrong about my upbringing. Flat out wrong. I don't blindly believe anything. Just because speed guns were not common when Waqar was widely regarded by players and critics as the fastest bowler in the world (early 90's), does not mean that it didn't happen. I can't argue with such irrationality. 

3 minutes ago, hhhhdmt said:

you can categorically say that he did not have any delivery over 130? No you can't. You can dislike him as a player but that is beyond absurd. Imran was considered quicker than Akram and Akram could hit the high 130's comfortably as a 34-35 year old past his prime. 

You cannot say anything categorically. 

I cannot show you footage of speed guns. How can i show you speed guns at a time when they were not common? 

I suppose Thompson, Holding, Marshall all never bowled 90 mph either because speed guns weren't common then. Geez, this is beyond ridiculous. 

You are wrong about my upbringing. Flat out wrong. I don't blindly believe anything. Just because speed guns were not common when Waqar was widely regarded by players and critics as the fastest bowler in the world (early 90's), does not mean that it didn't happen. I can't argue with such irrationality. 

I was in the stands as a kid and I could see most of his deliveries. I was at the cheap seats when WI visited and could not see jack sheet of Andy Roberts deliveries.

There were speed guns at that time too but were not prevalent.

I do remember vaguley your first genuine pace bowler Sarfraz nawaz was clicked at blistering pace of 122 kmph in Australia.

Like I said their speeds are myths and drunken sailor tales. Nothing more.

I am very open minded. Show me the proof and I will agree with you.

I do remember Thomson was clocked.

Asking for proof is never ridiculous. Not providing it is.

@Cric Fan  @hhhhdmt @Ellipsismnot even 24 hrs and another cheap shot at India. Another thread about top batsman and bowler but I am not least bit surprised that Indians are missing. Explain to me like I am a five year old and tell me this is not hate.

Batsmen:-

Sangakkara
AB de Villiers
Amla
Pietersen
Clarke
Smith
Younis
Cook
Any Other

Bowlers:-

Dale Steyn
Shane Bond
James Anderson
Mitchell Johnson
Stuart Broad
Morne Morkel
Any Other

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Don’t you know...Indian’s are expert on the topic of fast bowling..they have speed guns installed in their eyes..they can tell you how fast bowlers were during Bradman’s era by watching black & white, grainy footage :phehe:

Good obseravation..atleast you have acknowledged it..

5 hours ago, Khota said:

@Cric Fan  @hhhhdmt @Ellipsismnot even 24 hrs and another cheap shot at India. Another thread about top batsman and bowler but I am not least bit surprised that Indians are missing. Explain to me like I am a five year old and tell me this is not hate.

Batsmen:-

Sangakkara
AB de Villiers
Amla
Pietersen
Clarke
Smith
Younis
Cook
Any Other

Bowlers:-

Dale Steyn
Shane Bond
James Anderson
Mitchell Johnson
Stuart Broad
Morne Morkel
Any Other

Do you need to nitpick every post that isn’t glorifying India lol. Kohli’s name is mentioned in tha thread like 10 times...

Edited by Ellipsism