Steve Smith Press Conference

PBN

2 hours ago, TheWall said:

Bas karo.. your aussies ka hamdardi....

he is a human 1st then an aussie and such kind of humiliation for just tampering is not right 

People have done in past and now termed as legends, opposition captain has been caught twice and still he is their 

Saala humne to fixer ko election ka ticket de rkha hai 

people have chucked and thats also an unfair advantage .....

we have no idea what these guys n their families wud have to go through ......and yes a human being i do sympathize with him. 

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he is a human 1st then an aussie and such kind of humiliation for just tampering is not right 

People have done in past and now termed as legends, opposition captain has been caught twice and still he is their 

we have no idea what these guys n their families wud have to go through ......and yes a human being i do sympathize with him. 

Where in the list of charges brought about by CA does it say ball tampering?

4 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

this is nothing compared to the amount of torture and verbal abuse RoW cricketers have copping from Australians since Waugh era..

So ull punish them for their previous generation, they shud be accountable for their acts only

13 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Where in the list of charges brought about by CA does it say ball tampering?

CA konsa dhoodha ka dhula hai 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So ull punish them for their previous generation, they shud be accountable for their acts only

what previous generation? Warner himself sledged decock viciously in this series and fumbled like a drunken monkey on hot coals when Quinton gave him back a bit of his own medicine...

the entire cricket community is celebrating Warner getting his bu!t handed back to him...

Lets see if cricketers from any other country other than Australia would invite a similar combined wrath from the other nations? I dont think so...

Cricket is a gentlemens' game. As humans people  do mistakes may be deliberately or may be unknowingly. Even Smith apologized for what he did. My view is to forgive him. CA should dilute the punishment. Lets not ruin his career. 

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U do whatever u want to...

but stop preaching others....