No excuse for teams not to tour Pakistan now - Sarfraz

velu

Sarfraz must understand life is more important than cricket. Sri Lankan team was very lucky to have survived the bullet attack. He has to be realistic. Well even if he isn't realistic, a lot of players who did not play in PSL finals or whole PSL were obviously realistic. Don't think many cricketers are going to get fooled by his advertisement. I think he made this statement because a lot of cricketers avoided the PSL and playing cricket in Pakistan.There are lot of other countries where the cricketers have been playing since that incident and they have been earning huge and more importantly doing their job in very safer conditions.

Edited by Straight Drive
On 4/6/2018 at 7:19 AM, Lala said:

Trust me, there is no such a thing like like safety issues in cities of pakistan. So there is not to worry. SL,WI and World XI team already visited so far, nothing happened as such. I would like to see India tour in pakistan too. It is good message to pass to non SC countries like Aus, Eng, SA. My idea is all SC teams should stay together to build good relationship among all of us.

this is just your perception that Pakistan is safe, the world does not see it that way, you may argue saying Pakistan is not like Somalia, Congo .... in security but the world see Pakistan as terrorist sympathizers and views Pakistan as a rogue state which supports terrorist in any way to achieve what they want to in other countries.

The Basic problem world does not Trust the Pakistan Organization, as it was the one which had given Refugee to Global Wanted Terrorist, no matter what the Pakistan Organization gives protection to the touring party, when the organization itself is on the list which wanted to target the touring party, Question remains who will tour .............

Yes there may be some who tour for a big bucks which is practically possible even in Somalia, Congo, Ethiopia ....

I really hope cricket returns to Pakistan as the UAE has to be the worst place to play cricket. I'd rather watch cricket in Lahore,Karachi, Peshawar etc. with full stadiums and the atmosphere that is currently missing. That said, Pakistan was, until a few years ago, a very unstable country politically and though it has improved you cant blame others for not wanting to tour at this time. Maybe in 5 years time we can see full tours of Pakistan but until then I don't see cricket returning anytime soon.