US-UK-France launch military strikes on Syria

Stradlater

15 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

incel showing his bhagoda nature once again!!!

he claimed he has proof, but wont show anyone on this forum!!!

I have presented more credible proofs than you have. You are yet to quote a single university website or peer reviewed paper to back up your opinion. I have already done it. 

LOL at incel....must be a new word you learnt. Incels don't have wives,idiot.

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

u lied about being an engineer and are an incel b/c u lied about being a married man... lying is in ur bhagoda nature

You can claim whatever you want. I've been here far longer than you so people know who i am- not bothered by a lying fake psychiatrists labels. 

i have provided more credible proofs than u have, u are yet to quote a single university/peer-reviewed paper to back ur opinions, I have already done it...

I have quoted peer reviewed papers, university of victoria paper that forced you to admit you spoke out of your rear end about women raping men being false.
Show us a link where you provided university papers in ICF. Enough taqqiya from follower of a jaahil. 

whats worse is that u misquote what these papers say,

incel ka IQ

I directly quoted the paper,which is more than what you've done. 

6 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

liar liar, u have a psychological need ot respond to everything i say, along with anyone who says something u don't like, even to teh extend of insulting them u sad little incel,

Sorry but you are describing yourself. You are the one who went around following me in every thread over the past 4-5 days spouting nonsense because i proved you wrong and you are too fragile to handle it. 

u are only comforting urself, i can read the feedback thread, ur name comes up often there :rofl:

Only because of weak men like yourself who cannot argue on their own and run home to mommy. 

nope, i already said i was overstating, off course an overweight incel like u is used to lying!!!

So you admit your statement was a falsehood. I know its hard for u, but you are making some progress in the right direction. 

nope, show once where u quoted a paper which said what u claimed, u can't b/c u just post papers thinking noone will look at them

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565526/

DIRECTLY, VERBATIM QUOTE FROM THE PAPER:

"Male homosexual behaviour—although found in most extant clades across the Animal Kingdom—remains a conundrum, as same-sex mating should decrease male reproductive fitness."

The very first line. 

Again, you lose, fake psychiatrist. 

Edited by Muloghonto

5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

jaahil's argument

"no you are"

u constantly try to engage people who think u are an idiot, and feel the need to respond to them even if they ignore you =textbook narcissism...

I am not the one going around in various threads quoting one specific person out of the blue. You are. So you are describing yourself. Seems like you need help from a psychiatrist at this point. 

says the guy who runs to Beetle to save him in every thread!!!

Except, i don't. 

psychopath thinks that people stopping responding to his immature insults and deranged pseudo-logic = sign of weakness

When asked for evidence and you run away = weakness. 

no chotu, its a sign that most people aren't insane enough to talk with an idiot

there a saying 

"never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to there level and beat you with experience"

everyone should follow that with you!!!

Then start with yourself. Practice what you preach, chump. 

Nope, I admit that u are an illiterate who can't understand basic english, whether vocabulary or grammar... jaahil thinks an overstatement is a flasehood

Overstatement is a falsehood if not true. You made a false claim, i proved you false.

You said women don't rape men. I proved you wrong from a university peer reviewed paper from UVic medical school. Ie, you are WRONG. You are trying to save your ego by saying its overstatement. Classic taqqiya by jaahils of the jaahil prophet.

Just now, Green Monster said:

more sophistry and pseudologic from teh jaahil

Your claim was proven to be false. Want me to quote you and the paper again so you can run away again ? 

it is you who quotes multiple people who neither lke nor want to talk to you, constantly, including using insults like incel because you are so frustrated that you project ur own failures onto others

Then why are you quoting me ? take your own advice and stop quoting me then. 

you already know that you have no evidence to back up your claims, so u try to obsfucate the issue... after all, only an idiot like you can think that Turkey is part of the Arab world, your first post of this thread!!!

Turks dont speak arabic, they are not arabs by ethnicity and i challenge you to show a SINGLE article from an arab historian or ethnologist who calls Turks as Arabs. 

4 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Nope, you just continue to be illiterate and can't understand basic english...

Nothing illiterate about you making a claim that women dont rape men and me providing UVic medical department proving you wrong.

Only shows you cannot admit an error even when proven wrong. 

It is my profession to cure little narcissists of their ailments, I am trying to help you but you are too jaahil to follow... 

Stop lying. You don't even know women rape men before i proved it to you. No psychiatrist worth their salt makes such claims. 

Idiot, it is you who said that Turkey is part of the Arab world, on ur first post of this thread...

Nowhere did i say they are part of the arab world. Proof of your inferior reading skills exposed yet again.

Edited by Muloghonto

another response by the poor little narcissist, 

thinks overstatement = a lie, no wonder his grammar is so poor

You did not make an overstatement, you lied. Overstatement is a statement that is true but bigger in scope. You said women dont rape men. A categoric lie. Stop trying to hide your shame, kid. You are no psychiatrist. 

sounds like u have experience with a psychiatrist, perchance have you been treated for narcissism, if so, you need your money back!!!

When you are old enough, kid, you will gain a lot of experience. 

now this bhagoda is denying his own posts

from the first page itself

Either you're too dumb to not know that Turkey isn't in the Arab world

Nowhere does it say that Turkey is in the Arab world. 

or 

your too dumb to know that sentences should not be disjointed, ie proof of your inferior grammar!!!

You are too dumb to realize that two sentences one after the other are not obligated to be linked.

Yet another false claim from you exposed. 

Another pseudological post

Learn some english, jaahil. 

apparently our world's greatest analyst has never heard of a paragraph before, now he is being a bhagoda inventing his own grammar rules... first Calcutta Calculus now Edmunton English... just make stuff up on the fly and hope some moron will belive him :rofl:

Show us where it says that all sentences in a paragraph are inferencing previous sentences. 

Show me where i said Turkey is part of the Arab world. 

such a bhagoda he won't stand by his own posts

Says the guy who makes a false claim and then tries to hide behind 'overstatement'. 

31 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

learn how to use that word I taught you better incel!!!

It has to be a word first. You still having fun with the word incel that you learnt from me ?

more bhagoda behavior from our sad little narcissist, got caught with his chaddis down now expects someone to convince him that he is wrong,

Again, nothing is caught, because i never said Turkey is part of the arab world.

here's a lesson  chotu, narcissists always think they are right, that's why they claim things like

plants are homosexual ...

I didnt claim plants are homosexual. You keep saying that, even when i clarified. 

I have a background in computer science, therefore my opinion should be given weightage in the face of doctors, etc etc

its also why they misinterpret what other say...

You are no doctor. I proved that. 

I have no need to convince u, I have already shown anyone who reads this thread that u are a liar and a bhagoda... I am getting a laugh at ur psycological need to respond to what I say...

^Edmonton English on full display here 

Says the guy who compulsively started going to various threads to quote me months after my comments. You are exposing yourself. 

15 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

you are no engineer, I prooved that already!!!

all species are homosexual :rofl:

You proved no such thing, because you cannot show anywhere why i contradicted an engineering opinion.

I already proved you are a fake psychiatrist by showing your statement 'women do not rape men' specifically wrong by citing UVic psychiatry department article.

Ie, i speifically proved your claim about psychiatry as a fake claim, by citing psychiatry. If you wish to do the same to me re: engineering, find an engineering article that contradicts an engineering opinion i've presented.

20 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

yes I have, you are too insecure to admit it!!! and you contionue to avoid backing ur claims, unlike I have!!!

show us a link where you proved an engineering opinion of mine wrong.

Just like your jaahil prophet, you are making false claims. 

All of the major wars that happened post WW2, have been started by NATO. Korean war, Vietnam war, Iran-Iraq war, Iraq war, lebanon Libya, Egypt, and now Syria.

The opponents of the Assad govt called the rebels by NATO are nothing but isis. They hold the same Wahhabic philosophy spread by Saudi arabia. I thought the NATO was against isis but they are supporting them in their war against Assad's regime. Watch Assad's interview. This is from 2006. Especially watch from 13;50 to 16:00. They keep changing names isis, alqaeda, muslim brotherhood, rebels, they are the same. They do work that NATO cannot do legally (they still do it but they will be criticized like in US invasion of Iraq). isis for all their machismo havent attacked a single nation in the middle east :kev: who they consider as their enemy. It is because they are all sleeping in the same bed.

Edited by Garuda

Regime bombardment has killed 18 civilians in the last major region outside government control in northwest Syria over the past 48 hours, a war monitor said on Saturday.

Artillery and rocket fire launched by regime forces took the lives of eight children, seven women and three men in the Idlib region, the Syrian observatory for Human Rights said.

The deadly bombardment hit the towns of Maaret Al Noman and Khan Sheikhun, said the Britain-based monitor, which relies on sources inside Syria for its information.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/mena/war-monitor-regime-shelling-kills-18-civilians-in-northwest-syria-1.826577

This shall be Russia's biggest military win of the current century by influencing the US election & getting their puppet in the white house. There is a probability of US re-entering the conflict in case a centrist democrat or a militarily aware one like Gabbard enters the white house.

Iran would feel upbeat as well in its duel with Saudi Arabia.