Dinesh

Hardik

Krunal

Bhuvneshwar

Yuzvendra

Rajpoot

Jasprit

Iyer, Pant, S Kaul, Sundar

Would like to see Rahul open and Virat bat at 3.

Ankit was extremely good with his five fer. That's a good addition to bowling attack of Bhuvi and Bumrah.

Edited by Straight Drive

Karthik has been very average since then. Dont remember a single good innings from him this IPL.  It shows how competitive and intense IPL is in comparison to T20Is. T20 internationals are low quality cricket where mostly B-C teams play. One game cant decide whether he is way ahead or not.

But in IPL he looks comfortable, in international cricket he looked panicked . Its shows international cricket still has more pressure

• In international u knew ur competition is dhoni, karthik, samson, kishen, in IPL its only naman ojha
  • U knw if u screw in international cricket whole country will bajao u , in IPL its just frachise fans 

International cricket will always have extra pressure then IPL. 

Kohli is the captain and he prefers experienced player which is proven

not my call but thats what will happen, if it was in my hand karthik wudnt have make a comeback only. Karthik hit a 6 on last of a final and became a hero and add his experience at this point he is ahead of karthik. Come the selection of next Indian team his IPL avg perfomance will be overlooked 

We all here can debate as much as possible, in reality pant n rahul are not been trusted much by team mnmgt and they both have no option left to make count watever lil opp they get.

Rahul has to convert his scores to big scores in ipl now 

Pant has to keep doing well in IPL and whatever cricket he gets 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Would like to see Rahul open and Virat bat at 3.

I wouldnt mind that too, could get Iyer in at 4... but Dhawan has been good in his last few T20is

Rahul at 3 and VK at 4 would be awesome in ODIs especially IMO

lets face it Raina will be there- tbf to him he had a decent Nidahas series- Pandey will be there, which Im not sure about in T20s,

Siraj maybe and Shardul...the latter maybe deservedly so

I wouldnt mind that too, could get Iyer in at 4... but Dhawan has been good in his last few T20is

Rahul at 3 and VK at 4 would be awesome in ODIs especially IMO

lets face it Raina will be there- tbf to him he had a decent Nidahas series- Pandey will be there, which Im not sure about in T20s,

Siraj maybe and Shardul...the latter maybe deservedly so

Would not like to have Shreyas Iyer unless he shows he can knock big overs of 22+ even in early innings. Once he shows that ability to take on bowlers no matter whether he is on 10 or 20, then he could be an option like Sanju or rishabh.

Raina may sneak in the squad if he has a decent IPL. Virat goes for experienced players. So maybe he is there.

Siraj is a run leaking machine, not suitable for this format imo.