Is this the best bollywood song of the decade?

Stradlater

Its good but no where near best of the decade man come on.

Ive stopped following Bolly music but every year for the four or five till 2016 ive posted a best of list, didnt do it for 2017

Number of songs on those are better than this. It was 21st on my list of 2015 (looking back on that list now there was more than a few questionable picks in it ) but still several better songs just from that year, not to mention other years

Some of my faves include Bekharan from Saath Khoon Maaf, Phir Le Aaya Dil from Barfi, Banjaara from EK villain 

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Sooda

Will we see a best of 2018 thread? 

:pray:

:-)

I Dont think so Mariyam. I'm really not in touch anymore and tbh don't think I'm going to be anytime again.

Btw one of my other faves from this decade is Madno (don't remember the movie, it was set in Kashmir)

2 hours ago, Sooda said:

:-)

I Dont think so Mariyam. I'm really not in touch anymore and tbh don't think I'm going to be anytime again.

Btw one of my other faves from this decade is Madno (don't remember the movie, it was set in Kashmir)

TBH, music has been very average in last 1-2 years. i too dont remember many songs that can be called good.