Anyone wants to win the Lotto in USA ?

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

^...hey gambo, I am NOT a millionaire as yet, and where did I talk of powers ??!! I just said I had been very very lucky in predicting many ( if not all ) Lotto numbers , apart from various other bizarre predictions I have not even spoken about here...who knows...if someone else also has luck, maybe our combined luck can well win some big lotto....I think it is possible, because I believe in luck, and while I dont need hundreds of millions, I can certainly use a small amount too..lol, .....and what the heck, I am not claiming anything or charging money....just saying I will ( with my luck factor), join some guy ....and lets see...

Guest HariSampath
tx,i am new to this lottery business, so i really don't know which one is the high stakes one, how about you recommend me one , something under 20 bucks, don't wanna spend no more than that ! btw , i just joined the forum but have been reading them for some time now ,i pretty much know all the regular posters here, but i am sure that don't have an idea about me :D....
hey vickey...yeah, I dont know much about you...as I hadnt seen much of your posts here....but what the heck , you may have beginer's luck, so tell me which state u are in, and lets see if our combined luck works ( trust me, I am a very lucky guy)...and why $ 20....just plan on spending $ 4-5 over next few days, and see what happens...

hey vickey...yeah' date=' I dont know much about you...as I hadnt seen much of your posts here....but what the heck , you may have beginer's luck, so tell me which state u are in, and lets see if our combined luck works ( trust me, I am a very lucky guy)...and why $ 20....just plan on spending $ 4-5 over next few days, and see what happens...[/quote'] ok , I am In TX !

Guest HariSampath

^...great ! Then you can play the Texas Lotto which is worth 22 million now ( Feb 9) and also mega million worth 125 millions now !!! But just dont spend more han $2-3 at a time, after all if we are destined to get it, just $ 1 is enough...so wait for my PM..I know u cant PM me, but wait till u get my msg tomrow :-) Will pick some 7-8 very lucky numbers for me....and who knows !!

^...great ! Then you can play the Texas Lotto which is worth 22 million now ( Feb 9) and also mega million worth 125 millions now !!! But just dont spend more han $2-3 at a time' date=' after all if we are destined to get it, just $ 1 is enough...so wait for my PM..I know u cant PM me, but wait till u get my msg tomrow :-) Will pick some 7-8 very lucky numbers for me....and who knows !![/quote'] yea that sounds cool !

Anyone of you guys interested in winning the Lotto in USA ? I am very serious, and I can help. No charges for any consultancy. And also you can keep a major portion of the jackpot and give me a small part, whatever you want to. The only thing you need to do is to get a ticket and trust me...just $ 1 cost. :dance: I have a very strong betting instinct ( just see my prediction record on ICF, have predicted most unlikely stuff)...and I am a very very lucky guy. Recently I asked a friend of mine to play the Lotto on Florida and I hit 3 numbers, but that guy goofed up the rest...as he didnt follow my instructions completely Come on serious punters !!! **No Conditions apply :-)
:haha::haha::haha: Funniest post/ scam- attempt I've ever seen on this site. You got a strong betting instinct eh ? I wonder how long you'd last in a Texas holdem competition. :hysterical:

Yeah Rajeev....Its a lot of luck and instinct...but then even instinct and luck are perhaps one and same. btw' date=' you want to try my numbers for Canadian Lotto ? Its now 4-5 Millions I think..., [b']you dont have lump sum in Canada ? For the jackpot amount I mean...in US it is available I think.
In Canada, you win 40 Million, you keep 40 million - no tax or lumps sum or 20 years etc sure, give me ur #, tereko ko bhi try kar lete hain

I once promised my friend that I will arrange some money in 2-3 days. and spend my last Rs5 on Lotty in Mumbai. I won exact Rs. 1000. Paid 500 for food, 100 for Local pass, 300 for Chai... gave remaining 100 to my friend. And I promised to myself that I wont play lotty again. That was only 3rd time that I had played. The first two instance, I got Rs 10 back for Rs 5 I spent. I dont believe in Lotty any more...

You Pick 4 Numbers 1-79 It it lands in the first set , its 2,000 every 2 weeks for 20 years or cash pay out of 625,000 It it lands in 2nd Set, its 50,000, 3rd Set its 10,000, 4th Set its 1,000 4 out 4 gives you the big prize, ie., Jackpot, 50k, 10k or 1k 3 out of 4 in ANY is 50 bucks 2 out of 4 is 2 bucks Game is 2 dollars, for each game the system auto generates numbers for the other sets

Guest HariSampath
IF it costs just $1 there is no harm in takign ur instriuctiosn I guess:haha:
WoW...DR asked me by PM, and I sent him 4 numbers that hit spot on in the Canada 6/49 !!! :two_thumbs_up:..DR please confirm this without disclosing the numbers ....( but nobody won the lottery today) :dance:

WoW...DR asked me by PM' date=' and I sent him 4 numbers that hit spot on in the Canada 6/49 !!! :two_thumbs_up:..DR please confirm this without disclosing the numbers ....( but nobody won the lottery today) :dance:[/quote'] So how much did he win ? :P

WoW...DR asked me by PM' date=' and I sent him 4 numbers that hit spot on in the Canada 6/49 !!! :two_thumbs_up:..DR please confirm this without disclosing the numbers ....( but nobody won the lottery today) :dance:[/quote']
So how much did he win ? :P
but guess who won