2018 FIFA World Cup

zen

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Cro vs Den was more tense imo considering how good the goal keepers performed 

top notch goal keeping by both ..

their game was bit ok though .. meanwhile england vs colombia game :wall: 

hope russia or crotia knock this overated english team 

On 7/3/2018 at 6:09 PM, Turning_track said:

Not all football powers are ok with the inclusion of colored players or having African origins.
Germany for example, some of the fans take a lot of pride for Bavarian players & that is why I feel Thomas Mueller sometimes is exempted from the criticism after the start he got early in his career.
In recent times, 2 footballers who play for Germany, Gundogan & Mesut Ozil are from Turkish origin & they've been booed by German fans in pre WC friendly matches. It was also because both these players posed with Turkish President Erdogan last month & presented him with a jersey with the phrase "to my president".
I have noticed Germans usually try to downplay it but the issue shows the existing political divide.

I don't follow your example. Was Turkey a German colony? I think most Turks today are children of the Gastarbeiter (guest workers) from the 60s and 70s. 

Edited by Mariyam

4 minutes ago, Number said:

If Brazil manage to score one early in 2nd half this has potential to be one of all time world cup classics. 2 great quality teams.

brazil back is open now .. last 10/15 mins can see only 4/5 were there in their half even when  belgium was having the ball