Can Muslims be ever "reformed"? Could they ever come out of the religious brainwashing?

Alam_dar

@Alam_dar 

You should be really proud of yourself for what you are doing and for your intentions imho. I feel very sad for your teacher. Since he is in jail without trail, you could approach the courts, or maybe the relatives(specially female relatives) of your teacher could go to the police authorities to convey to them how much they are suffering. Possibly the authority would take into account the human aspect and let your teacher go.

For you also, the most important thing should be yours and your relatives' safety and well being. Are you in Pakistan? Probably everyone here has the impression (and so do I) that publicly criticizing or leaving Islam inside Pakistan is fraught with danger. Even in India, people usually don't criticize it publicly, specially in front of Muslims .... Online forums are a different thing. 

My only suggestion to you is if you want to publicly criticize Islam or acknowledge that you left Islam, you should first leave Pakistan and settle in the west along with your family like taslima nasrin...radical elements are present even in India also unfortunately.. 

Edited by randomGuy

12 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

@Alam_dar 

You should be really proud of yourself for what you are doing and for your intentions imho. I feel very sad for your teacher. Since he is in jail without trail, you could approach the courts, or maybe the relatives(specially female relatives) of your teacher could go to the police authorities to convey to them how much they are suffering. Possibly the authority would take into account the human aspect and let your teacher go.

I am afraid the situation for us is much worse in Pakistan than you could imagine. 

My teacher is in the jail, while we all are on the run. None of us is in contact with him. It is simply impossible to meet him in the jail. 

Not a single protest is possible. 

Not a single Human Right Group in Pakistan is ready to raise even a single voice even on the facebook or the net (and forget about any protest). 

Not only the millions of extremist Mullahs are against us, but the whole national FIA (federal investigation agency) is working against us like we are the spies of the enemy country, upon the direct orders of High Court of Islamabad. 

Now you could better understand how hopeless is the situation for us. 

Why don’t you quote the Quran directly instead of copy & pasting from some obscure websites & referencing some Saudi mufti’s?

Sorry to say but what you post above is manipulative. Im not sure if you are doing it intentionally or not.

The way you describe & interepret Surah 65 is incorrect- you are adding your own spice to it. The Surah has nothing to do with minors. I have had a long read of it- I will get back to you with my answers. Right now I am off to the masjid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you really need a book to tell you drinking is bad ? I guess you do ..no wonder most of you think it's ok to smoke cigarettes , weed etc cos the book doesn't mention it . 
Start would be able to think what's good or bad for you on your own , like rest of the world

Islam teaches me to stay away from anything intoxicating & anything substances that harm the body. Science taught me the reasons drinking alc & smoking is bad for the body. The Quran & science go hand in hand.

And no, those who smoke weed etc are fully aware that it is disliked.

The bold part..everyone needs guidance. It’s like me telling you to stop reading a mathematics book.

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I am afraid the situation for us is much worse in Pakistan than you could imagine. 

My teacher is in the jail, while we all are on the run. None of us is in contact with him. It is simply impossible to meet him in the jail. 

Not a single protest is possible. 

Not a single Human Right Group in Pakistan is ready to raise even a single voice even on the facebook or the net (and forget about any protest). 

Not only the millions of extremist Mullahs are against us, but the whole national FIA (federal investigation agency) is working against us like we are the spies of the enemy country, upon the direct orders of High Court of Islamabad. 

Now you could better understand how hopeless is the situation for us. 

I can imagine. We know what's the view of Islamic nations on apostasy and blasphemy... This religion is a cancer, not for Nothing...which is why I said, if you want to do it, move to the west, approach the embassies, wherever they are located in Pakistan .... If not, just try to stay underground in Pakistan...consider your safety as the most important thing. 

On 6/6/2018 at 4:27 PM, cric_fan said:

Islam teaches me to stay away from anything intoxicating & anything substances that harm the body. Science taught me the reasons drinking alc & smoking is bad for the body. The Quran & science go hand in hand.

The bold part..everyone needs guidance. It’s like me telling you to stop reading a mathematics book.

What does science say about buraq the human-animal?

Edited by MechEng

On 6/6/2018 at 10:27 PM, cric_fan said:

Lol. Its like Hindus claiming science of intergalactic journey using itelepathy during Ramarajya period was allready there. While, May be 100 years from now humanity may be doing some research in it. So science wise, Current world is behind era of Bharat and Bhaarat

Edited by mishra