A Rare Thread- Sachin Survives

Rajiv

I'm glad he got one to go for him. Meanwhile I'd like to see Gilly, Clark and the rest fined for the drama they put up after that was ruled not out. Meanwhile Pathan had an inside edge on the one that was judged LBW. Overall India has had 3 decisions going for them while Australia has had 2. Let's see what we will end up with.

I'm glad he got one to go for him. Meanwhile I'd like to see Gilly' date=' Clark and the rest fined for the drama they put up after that was ruled not out. Meanwhile Pathan had an inside edge on the one that was judged LBW. [b']Overall India has had 3 decisions going for them.
3? The Gilly lbw and the Tendulkar let off a short while ago. Which is the other one?
I'm glad he got one to go for him. Meanwhile I'd like to see Gilly' date=' Clark and the rest fined for the drama they put up after that was ruled not out. Meanwhile Pathan had an inside edge on the one that was judged LBW. Overall India has had 3 decisions going for them while Australia has had 2. Let's see what we will end up with.[/quote'] See the ghost of Sydney is coming to bite the Aussies (I am talking umpiring decisions here). It is karma!!
I thought he always walked......what happened here? Maybe he did not realize with huge heave
Nope, not always It will be a crime to walk against Australia anyways -------------- Healy getting sarcastic, saying that if Australia will ask for Rudy's sacking Piece of **** forgot that he gave sanga out recently, these aussie commentators should be sacked instead, how quickly these idiots forget how umpiring decisions have favored them ever so often

I am pi$$ed at Ian Healy Anyone with me? He is *****ing on and on about the Sachin letoff. I mean this guy is the most partisan commentator I have ever seen. How does he get a job? I thought commentators were supposed to be neutral somewhat.........he sounds like Siddhu (who I btw think is fiercely partisan and should not be a commentator)

Now Healy and Slater just can't seem to digest this decision. Heals mentioned Australia needs to get wicket from Taufel's end as Rudi can't hear anything. Further Healy also mentioned should Australia ask for sacking of Rudi obviously referring to Bucknor gate. Slater has mentioned everyone in the ground knew but for Rudi. Now then imagine close to 10 decisions going against Australia, where will these folks be heading? I guess they will be asking for dissolution of ICC. Get used to it folks every country gets shafted more and it's now Australia's turn. Guess they can't handle this anymore timidly. I'm liking this though.

I think Healy once dislodged the bail when he was waiting for the throw from deep, and later appealed for hit wicket innocently. also once he got a decision in his favour when he broke the stumps with his glove , but ball was dropped on gorund, before he touched the wicket.

Well it's hard to digest when the decisions go against and Aussies have to wake up and smell the coffee for once. This is the kind of umpiring that has followed the likes of India, Pakistan and the rest. Wonder what happened to the rub of the green comment? If the Aussie commentators and players can't handle that then wonder what the feeling must be among the Aussies? I think they should get used to it. What goes around comes around.

Well it's hard to digest when the decisions go against and Aussies have to wake up and smell the coffee for once. This is the kind of umpiring that has followed the likes of India' date=' Pakistan and the rest. Wonder what happened to the rub of the green comment? If the Aussie commentators and players can't handle that then wonder what the feeling must be among the Aussies? I think they should get used to it. What goes around comes around.[/quote'] Amen bro.....it is karma