Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?

fineleg

Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?  

1. 1.

Yeah but how many games? How many games Sehwag and Kaif given before being dropped?
Yuvraj has had just 3 ODI failures and one of them came in the last game when he came in with 3 overs to go. His recent scores are - 58,34,77,53*,50,2,3 and 6. He has been India's best ODI bat for 2 years now. 3 bad games are going to lead to his dropping.
Guest whineleg
Yuvraj has had just 3 ODI failures and one of them came in the last game when he came in with 3 overs to go. His recent scores are - 58,34,77,53*,50,2,3 and 6. He has been India's best ODI bat for 2 years now. 3 bad games are going to lead to his dropping.
But right now he isn't making runs. Besides, if you look at his ODI average *in* Australia since 2005, it is very poor. Drop him for someone younger like Virat Kohli.

I'm not very worried about Yuvraj's form. He'll gain it sooner than later. What I'm worried about is his fitness. The reports that his knee is still troubling him, the way he has stopped fielding at the backward point, the way he is so reluctant to bowl these days and even the way he gingerly runs after the ball while fielding, suggests that he is not 100%. I want him to recover completely from this injury. I just don't want another VVS Laxman who is brilliant player but is hampered by a bad knee in the field and in running between the wicket. There is absolutely no hurry to rush Yuvraj. He should be given ample time to be 100% fit so that he isn't unsure, reluctant on the field and his mind is not distracted toward protecting the dodgy knee instead.

yuvraj is a class player just wish his dad lets him be i recollect a program on zee with farooq sheikh yograj singh's antics were a sight to watch on the screen dear yograj the king of punjab please let your son be himself, stop being an ass and jeopardize his career by putting unnecessary crap in his head stop rubbing your filthy apsirations on him and let him be himself and play yuvi dropped out of the SA game in the world 20-20s after he hit those 6s against england i suspect it's you behind the brainwave of him dropping out of that game citing a elbow injury
Another quote from the father dear.... "I will talk about my son and how difficult it is playing foe India only after he males 10,000 runs and has captained the side for 100 tests."