Man, We are short! :/ (Or Europeans are too tall)

AmreekanDesi

17 hours ago, nikred said:

Meh, I never came across a towering Pakistani. I don't find any significant height variation amongst Indians of different regions either.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

He didn't tell you this ki hamare North me chewtiyon ki bharmar hai because he is also one chu... 

not sure how many people really spent time in nordic countries or russia/slavic countries..

definitely their per capita of better looking women are high , but people tend to think almost every women there is a stunner will be really disappointed..

IMHO french , italian women > nordic women

1 hour ago, velu said:

not sure how many people really spent time in nordic countries or russia/slavic countries..

definitely their per capita of better looking women are high , but people tend to think almost every women there is a stunner will be really disappointed..

Yeah, seen plenty of Italians at Heathrow, they are a bit like Indians in being loud but the women are stunning.

5 hours ago, velu said:

i found Estonia and Chech to be very good in central europe and cis lots of younger women. Finns were meh..never been to other nordics.. 

German women at times can be astonishingly beautiful, well endowed. But many are very normal. French may be i did not travel to the right spots, i found them pretty underwhelming. And Italian, may be i never met true italians it was a blurb of tourists anywhere i went, and found them par with germans but with better skin and hair lol.

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

means he is around 5'10.5,  mornings you will be half to 1 inch taller as you were sleeping. try mesuring yourself :)

i might 2 to 2.5 inches taller then .. 

i have slumped shoulders and i really like it ( feel relaxed ) than i  sit/stand upright :p:

50 minutes ago, velu said:

i might 2 to 2.5 inches taller then .. 

i have slumped shoulders and i really like it ( feel relaxed ) than i  sit/stand upright :p:

hehe..its not like that..meaning when gravity acts on your cartilages you loose some mm in height over the day...may be 1 cm like that. 

posture correction is very important can help with disk problems in later years -- but wont make you taller haha..

5 hours ago, MechEng said:

Yeah, seen plenty of Italians at Heathrow, they are a bit like Indians in being loud but the women are stunning.

i have a few neighbors who are Italian may be Greek... i never look at the lady with a prime proper hair and nice tank tops..with a couple of kids walking around in the sun, i am very austere :om: that way..:biggrin:

9 hours ago, AmreekanDesi said:

What do carbs have to do with height?

fitness and belly size maybe

I meant too many carbs compared to protein. Most Indians that have daal roti tend to have too much roti in comparison to the daal, at least that is what I have seen.