Clueless & Corrupt Kaptan King Kohli

2 hours ago, Khota said:

He needs to be stripped of captaincy in two formats.

Let me give an example. Before the start of series, English experts were worried about how they will handle Kuldeep.

Shashtri/Kohli selected Kuldeep on a pitch on which all 30 wickets were taken by pace bowlers. Ashin got 0 wickets. Rashid bhai didnt bowl a single over. So on basis of that non performance, Kuldeep was ruled out. At Trent bridge, Englan realised that Kuldeep is definitely not playing while facing Indian pacers is equally problematic.

So they knew Kuldeep is not playing and India wont play two offspinner. Bang , they give Southampton a place where Spinners had equal opportunity. What India did. Played injured Ash.

IMO, Kuldeep should have played atleast Edbaston and Aeges bowl and shouldnt have played at Lords

Edited by mishra
41 minutes ago, mishra said:

Let me give an example. Before the start of series, English experts were worried about how they will handle Kuldeep.

Shashtri/Kohli selected Kuldeep on a pitch on which all 30 wickets were taken by pace bowlers. Ashin got 0 wickets. Rashid bhai didnt bowl a single over. So on basis of that non performance, Kuldeep was ruled out. At Trent bridge, Englan realised that Kuldeep is definitely not playing while facing Indian pacers is equally problematic.

So they knew Kuldeep is not playing and India wont play two offspinner. Bang , they give Southampton a place where Spinners had equal opportunity. What India did. Played injured Ash.

IMO, Kuldeep should have played atleast Edbaston and Aeges bowl and shouldnt have played at Lords

You will never get any rational decision making from these two morons. Kuldeep should have been playing all along.

29 minutes ago, Khota said:

You will never get any rational decision making from these two morons. Kuldeep should have been playing all along.

No, I think problem is bigger. You cant make blunders like this in understanding the conditions/pitch while making selections of spinners or decoding how to get Curran out.

Also, I dont expect Shashtri (incapable) or playing 11 (lack of knowledge/experience) to judge the wicket, but what I definitely feel is other seniors players are not being consulted for advise or they are intentionally keeping themselves away from the two Mahanayaks.

PS: I heard Ganguli when asked if Lords pitch will offer something to spinners, saying "you never know". I was like wtf Dada is saying :congrats:

Edited by mishra