What excuse will Shastri come up with this time??? Guess karo

The last Time when India Lost In england in 2014 and shastri was made Team director  he said he went into dressing room and told the players it was a "SPINELESS" perfomance 

“One of the things I had told the boys was, the reason I am here is you have shown me two things on this tour: first was India’s greatest ever Test win, at Lord’s during the second Test.

“I mean it. It was phenomenal.

“I also told them in the final three Tests you played spineless cricket.

“So for me a good team cannot be a bad team in two weeks. It cannot. It is a learning curve.

Link - https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/team-director-ravi-shastri-says-india-played-spineless-cricket-during-england-test-series/news-story/709085c2384e05b707181ba144ebd30a

Ab Kya kahege Coach Sahab ??? Guess Karo

Lets see who gets closed to his excuse after the series 

While finding that article i also cam across this GEM

Shastri determined to get 'class act' Raina back in Test team

Former India cricketer and national team director Ravi Shastri said it would be his endeavour to get left-handed batsman Suresh Raina back in the Test side.

Raina once again gave ample display of his talent by smashing a stroke-filled century in Chennai Super Kings' triumph in the final of the Champions League Twenty20 last Saturday.

"The more I see him play, he is brilliant to watch. It will be my endeavour really to do something that will get him back into the Indian Test match team. He is a class act," said Shastri, at a media interaction at the Mumbai Press Club on Monday.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Itne Ucch vichar....kya sochke isko coach banaya tha

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Former India cricketer and national team director Ravi Shastri said it would be his endeavour to get left-handed batsman Suresh Raina back in the Test side.

Raina once again gave ample display of his talent by smashing a stroke-filled century in Chennai Super Kings' triumph in the final of the Champions League Twenty20 last Saturday.

"The more I see him play, he is brilliant to watch. It will be my endeavour really to do something that will get him back into the Indian Test match team. He is a class act," said Shastri, at a media interaction at the Mumbai Press Club on Monday.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Uska mota pet dekh ke...

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Raina bhai ne Sydney me kamal dikhaya tha dono bar 0 p out ho k