Pakistan mull ODIs with India if Australia pull out/ BCCI - Bindra ICC Job

Feed

Not just Indian cricket's administrators. CA's admins, as they've shown, are equally pathetic creatures. Happy to screw over a side like Bangladesh for a crippling reason like the Beijing Olympics, and the people in the PCB are as we all know disgusting scum who're disgracing the game much like the BCCI. So you've got mad politicians obsessed with racial quotas and targets in South Africa, hypocrites in Australia, megalomaniac hypocrites without a damn for the game in India, scum in Pakistan who're happy to kowtow before the BCCI and make a mockery of the game for people like Asif and Shoaib and a fair number of incompetent goons in England and the Windies. Is there ANYBODY sane, capable and anywhere near reasonable in cricket administration in a country that matters?

Not just Indian cricket's administrators. CA's admins, as they've shown, are equally pathetic creatures. Happy to screw over a side like Bangladesh for a crippling reason like the Beijing Olympics, and the people in the PCB are as we all know disgusting scum who're disgracing the game much like the BCCI. So you've got mad politicians obsessed with racial quotas and targets in South Africa, hypocrites in Australia, megalomaniac hypocrites without a damn for the game in India, scum in Pakistan who're happy to kowtow before the BCCI and make a mockery of the game for people like Asif and Shoaib and a fair number of incompetent goons in England and the Windies. Is there ANYBODY sane, capable and anywhere near reasonable in cricket administration in a country that matters?
Good points you have made there mate. It's really concerning the bloopers the admnistrators commit. NZ cricket board is no saint either, they have screwed players left, right and center in the past 3 years. Fleming, Bond, Astle, Cairns, McMillan and H.Marshall were all shafted by the NZ cricket board.
You now know why BCCI warned CA not to pull out of the Pakistan tour. It's nothing to do with showing support or solidarity but plain political motive was behind it. As much as I love Indian cricket I hate its administrators to no end.
lol exactly what i thought as soon as i saw the thread title