Peta preaches Hindus

coffee_rules

If A Hindu even breathes, mofos will preach stop carbon emission. There was some thread on PP as well preaching how last rites by Hindus adds to carbon emission. A square patch of grass where they dig to put their bodies produces more oxygen in a week for daily need of one person while when dug it adds to carbon. I am yet to see a forest covering their cemetery 

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

dude they are paying those same teachers and primcipals. isnt that what coffee said. why would they shake the boat. it needs to come from the parents. and peta is not an irrelevant organization. they had the money to file a case in SC and have the order changed for a state's bull festival to stop which took a state wide protest to let it continue. and also they hired popular movie actors as spokespersons for peta.

I understand.. I am saying we need to cut that link with gullible school teachers & principal .  One is to cut the donations they receive from Children's pocket money and second is to stop corrupting the young minds. 

15 minutes ago, diga said:

I understand.. I am saying we need to cut that link with gullible school teachers & principal .  One is to cut the donations they receive from Children's pocket money and second is to stop corrupting the young minds. 

That will happen only if all the parents complain in unison. Otherwise, they will continue as money talks. Best way is for parents educating kids on these matters. I know its hard but if you care about your children's mental growth, it is a must. If they grow woke, they will fall into whatever trap that's laid in front of them when they are adults.