Rohit Sharma’s captaincy talk of the town now; responsibility made him better batsman: Sunil Gavaskar

Switchblade

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Vada paav is still the same. But I think everybody has a different level of fit body fat ratio. As long as they have enough store to bat a hundred, who cares

what vada pav? it seems you eat too much mishra pedhas. do you work at mishra pedhawala shop? just see the belly of amit mishra. lol no one can beat that.

50 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Exactly that's what I am saying.
Dhoni is not just a huge person - but a master politician, Machiavelli reincarnated.
I'm sure he's manipulating Rohit too.

Kohli's problem is he has isolated softer members of the team(basically everybody else except Hardik Pandya).

However , the biggest mistake he made was probably trying to drop Rohit from test squad.
Though I bet Rohit was planning the takeover since a long time - this gave him a perfect opportunity to seize the throne.
The way he's coming up the ranks as a potential rival coupled with the emphasis on Kohli's shitty captaincy-it's already a given that Kohli the Kuptaan Wrogn won't last till 2023
BTW - there was a rumour that Kohli tried to upstage Dhoni as captain and in fact helped to get kicked out so that he can get to be the Captain.
We already know how desperate he was to become the captain because he emoji6.png it would boost his popularity
But then he got manipulated by Dhoni himself lol - because he's just too idiot and insecure of himself

I won't be surprised if Dhoni is playing Narada here by pitting Rohit against Kohli.
Add Kumble to the mix and it is Cricket Ka Bigg Boss.

Already heard Kumble is in contacts with Rahane , Rohit and a couple of other disgruntled players.

To be frank, if he doesn't manage to eat the humble pie - I won't be surprised if Kohli gets kicked off the squad by the next Captain.
Yes, a lot of money is involved and Kohli may be the topmost cricketer, but his popularity is sliding to the negative and sometimes some risk is worth taking.
The public is too gradually understanding that the team is better off without Kohli and his psycho BS.

Everybody is power hungry-and the way Kohli treats people out of his inner circle, no wonder 3 Times IPL champion And Ambani ka Laadla Rohit won't try his hand out.
He's far a better politician than Kohli would ever be.
And when Kohli himself managed to overthrow Dhoni for his own gain despite having zilch skills for the job, why can't Rohit man?
And Kohli has made so many people angry that there's literally no way out for him.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Kohli's immense run is shielding him once this gone he has nobody to give him a shoulder instead there are plenty who will give him cold shoulder,his man management skills are just as mediocre as his captaincy..

Yes there are whispers along the corridors of cricket that rohit was quite upset with kohli

He even reportedly liked a tweet from anonymous who questioned Anushka's presence in the royal dinner/lunch in London,

If reports are to be believed there's bad blood between the two

Kohli would be hell bent to see rohit coming back as a failure from the desert

Infact would have wished for his loss of form.

....what do you see in this @UrmiSinhaRay

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Kohli's immense run is shielding him once this gone he has nobody to give him a shoulder instead there are plenty who will give him cold shoulder,his man management skills are just as mediocre as his captaincy..

Yes there are whispers along the corridors of cricket that rohit was quite upset with kohli

He even reportedly liked a tweet from anonymous who questioned Anushka's presence in the royal dinner/lunch in London,

....what do you see in this @UrmiSinhaRay

I think From Mr Cicketer he is turning into Mr Anushka. Asia Cup may be down to that

....what do you see in this [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention]
From which article is this?
Or is it you writing?
(DON'T see any malignantion or doubt.
I'm just clarifying)

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Seriously, who advised him that he can act in movies. That too, while he is still playing for India. Who the eff is giving him such advises

Lol this is not a movie but campaign for his fashion collection as far as I know.

That said , last of his surprise brand endorsements have been his marriage with Anushka lol.
His Beard insurance wala campaign didn't work too and now this one too failed to set everything on fire.

It is pretty much clear that his purple patch is gone and nothing is working for him or his wife now.

I'll actually go ahead and say Gangster Bunty and his Bollywood connections are massive flop after a while and Rhiti does a better job in managing their clients' rep

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Lol this is not a movie but campaign for his fashion collection as far as I know.

That said , last of his surprise brand endorsements have been his marriage with Anushka lol.
His Beard insurance wala campaign didn't work too and now this one too failed to set everything on fire.

It is pretty much clear that his purple patch is gone and nothing is working for him or his wife now.

I'll actually go ahead and say Gangster Bunty and his Bollywood connections are massive flop after a while and Rhiti does a better job in managing their clients' rep

thank you. Just went to his twitter handle to check what he is doing now a days. Got really annoyed and thought he is doing some movie.

thank you. Just went to his twitter handle to check what he is doing now a days. Got really annoyed and thought he is doing some movie.
He definitely has some Bollywood dreams.
That's the reason he married Anushka lol.
So that he can tap and climb on the ladder of Bollywood hierarchy.

@Suhaan
What I heard is the problems started when Kohli after getting Test Captaincy and having initial success , became ambitious and started to plot coup to kick Dhoni out off Captaincy.
His good Test captaincy record compared with Dhoni's Abysmal ones kinda led credence to his image.
But he never got his chance before Lodha Commission appointed CoA as Dhoni was extremely close to Anurag Thakur and had each other's back.

The CoA was already planning to get rid off Dhoni in some way as he was a thorn on their side , being close to their anti-faction.
Kohli swooped in to grab the opportunity and got them convinced that the time has come to sack Dhoni and give him captaincy as he will be able to build a new team for 2019 WC.
So The selectors got Dhoni to resign .
Dhoni initially didn't mind -but then got to know it's Kohli who betrayed him .
It hurt Dhoni tremendously because it was he who built Kohli's career almost singlehandedly , gave him umpteen chances after failures and backed him when he was at his lowest
It was him who made him VC.
Dhoni could've easily killed Kohli's career with a single blow - but he loved him as his real life brother.
Some even say the only reason Dhoni wasn't out of the team because of lack of options.

And that was it- beginning of Kohli's eventual downfall.
Then his ever increasing ego and openly cliquesh behaviour and favouritism angered the other players.
Contrary to popular belief , it is actually Kohli himself who forced Kumble out - other players including Rohit and Dhawan were more or less satisfied with him.
I personally believe it has a lot to do with underground and match fixing and not simple ego clash.
After that , Kohli was bashed immensely and he ran to his same old Mentor , Dhoni whom he tried to allegedly betray to seek help.
Dhoni took advantage of this and started to manipulate Kohli.
The same Kohli who wanted to get rid of Dhoni and his CSK gang once upon a time
On the meantime ,Rohit was already a 3 times IPL winning captain by then , and Nita Ambani wants him to become India Captain.
After Nidahas trophy win,Rohit started to plan for the coup and managed to convince how he's a great captain while Kohli's trash

Things went from crap to crappiest when Rohit was dropped off Test squad and Rahane was dropped off LOI squad.
This was enough to infuriate both of them and in meanwhile, was contacted by Kumble who is waiting for the revenge.
And now Rohit is completely on his way to claim captaincy , and the Asia cup win is gonna cement his claims.
Dhoni is too backing him.

I guess Kohli abused too much of his power and the over emphasis of Anushka in the team dynamics probably rubbed everybody in a bad away .

28 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

@Suhaan
What I heard is the problems started when Kohli after getting Test Captaincy and having initial success , became ambitious and started to plot coup to kick Dhoni out off Captaincy.
His good Test captaincy record compared with Dhoni's Abysmal ones kinda led credence to his image.
But he never got his chance before Lodha Commission appointed CoA as Dhoni was extremely close to Anurag Thakur and had each other's back.

The CoA was already planning to get rid off Dhoni in some way as he was a thorn on their side , being close to their anti-faction.
Kohli swooped in to grab the opportunity and got them convinced that the time has come to sack Dhoni and give him captaincy as he will be able to build a new team for 2019 WC.
It hurt Dhoni tremendously because it was he who built Kohli's career almost singlehandedly , gave him umpteen chances after failures and backed him when he was at his lowest
Dhoni could've easily killed Kohli's career with a single blow - but he loved him as his real life brother.
Some even say the only reason Dhoni wasn't out of the team because of lack of options.

Then his ever increasing ego and openly cliquesh behaviour and favouritism angered the other players.
Contrary to popular belief , it is actually Kohli himself who forced Kumble out - other players including Rohit and Dhawan were more or less satisfied with him.
I personally believe it has a lot to do with underground and match fixing and not simple ego clash.
After that , Kohli was bashed immensely and he ran to his same old Mentor , Dhoni whom he tried to allegedly betray to seek help.
On the meantime ,Rohit was already a 3 times IPL winning captain by then , and Nita Ambani wants him to become India Captain.
After Nidahas trophy win,Rohit started to plan for the coup and managed to convince how he's a great captain while Kohli's trash

Things went from crap to crappiest when Rohit was dropped off Test squad and Rahane was dropped off LOI squad.
This was enough to infuriate both of them and in meanwhile, was contacted by Kumble who is waiting for the revenge.
And now Rohit is completely on his way to claim captaincy , and the Asia cup win is gonna cement his claims.

I guess Kohli abused too much of his power and the over emphasis of Anushka in the team dynamics probably rubbed everybody in a bad away .

I echo every bit of it 

I echo every bit of it 
Kohli's biggest mistake was that he backstabbed 2 of his biggest supporters-mentor Dhoni and best friend Rohit.
Heard the dispute already began long back when Bunty started to look after Kohli more and then Rohit shifted himself to Reliance.

But Rohit never let his bitter feelings come in The Way of their friendship.
Apparently he was planning the captaincy coup circa a long time but the pressure cooker finally broke when he was dropped from Test squad despite repeated verbal assurance from Shastri and Kohli that he'll be a part of the squad.
And he was further angered when Prithvi and Hanuma was chosen ahead of him.

50 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

@Suhaan

Kohli if wants can finish career of both dhoni & rohit in seconds. That's his power and he has earned it. Though he has most of time misused it. I really don't think kohli is going anywhere till 2023 worldcup atleast. He will want to win worldcup in home conditions and why would he give such rare chance to captain a side? I don't know what has happened in behind with dhoni but what ever happened with kumble and the way situation was handled was really poor.

Edited by Nikola
^ But wAsnt the hitman himself who said that he thinks he doesnt need to proove himself in Test cricket and rather concentrate on limited over games.
But yes, our team is behaving like PAdosis when it comes to selection. Fans has been left confused if to support a player in field or support one on bench. This has never happened in past
Saamne se bohut ku66 pr keliye bolta hai ..
And more than that, Kohli promised Rohit a place in Test squad and then got him dropped without intimidating him.
He was helluva hurt and after they didn't call him back -Mt Vesuvius finally erupted.