Rohit Sharma’s captaincy talk of the town now; responsibility made him better batsman: Sunil Gavaskar

Switchblade

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Kohli as a skipper hasnt won any tourney. I make assement based on process. Kohli is allways running to MSD and gets brain freeze. Its simply down to not understanding opponents weakness, assessing condition.

If you see match thread between India and HK, There was a small period where MSD took over. And I was critical of Rohit Ji. But next game on, Rohit has led from front.

I wont be surprised if we see early wickets and make the final win against Bongs look like a walk in park. Difference between us and rest is massive. All we need is do some homework, have cricketing brain and select a playing 11 which can execute the plan

Give me break, Kohli is doing just fine in tests without Dhoni.Dhoni is ex-skipper and Kohli going to him is not a sign of weakness but it is sign of person who is very comfortable in his skin and is not afraid to take advise from senior pro.

Playing against weak teams will make everyone look great.

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Kohli as a skipper hasnt won any tourney. I make assement based on process. Kohli is allways running to MSD and gets brain freeze. Its simply down to not understanding opponents weakness, assessing condition.

If you see match thread between India and HK, There was a small period where MSD took over. And I was critical of Rohit Ji. But next game on, Rohit has led from front.

I wont be surprised if we see early wickets and make the final win against Bongs look like a walk in park. Difference between us and rest is massive. All we need is do some homework, have cricketing brain and select a playing 11 which can execute the plan

What tournaments did he lose?? I don't count IPL and don't care about IPL don't give IPL stats.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Give me break, Kohli is doing just fine in tests without Dhoni.Dhoni is ex-skipper and Kohli going to him is not a sign of weakness but it is sign of person who is very comfortable in his skin and is not afraid to take advise from senior pro.

Playing against weak teams will make everyone look great.

Class monitor should be allowed  to force hardworking student in class to do his classwork and homework:police:

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

I would wait till match ends. Can't judge this so early imo.

I understand that,but I feel that was a horrible decison to bowl Chahal in the PP. No doubt he was still thinking about the phainty he got when he dropped the catch of Das.

I never think Jadeja is good on a pitch without turn. 

8 minutes ago, Moochad said:

I understand that,but I feel that was a horrible decison to bowl Chahal in the PP. No doubt he was still thinking about the phainty he got when he dropped the catch of Das.

I never think Jadeja is good on a pitch without turn. 

Jadeja got run out with good fielding. Would save 10 - 15 runs with fielding and if he gets 1 - 2 wickets he will surely do the job of all rounder (as he is replacing pandya).

Edited by Nikola