Preview: Ind vs Aus 10th ODI :What would be your side for the next match?

bharat297

Ok we need to bring some stability and familiarity at the top of the order so I would go with ... Sehwag Sachin Gambhir Sharma Yuvraj Dhoni Raina / Chawla Pathan Harbhajan Sreesanth Ishant I am undecided as to whether we should play Raina or Chawla, but I feel that we need to play Sreesanth (even though he can be expensive) as we need to look at our best chance at getting 10 wickets against Australia. The extra spinner might prove a useful option in Sydney. The safer option may be to play Raina, and use Sehwag/Sachin/Yuvraj for the last 10 overs. That could be risky.

I think if SL lose to Australia on Friday' date=' we are through aren't we? If that happens, I'd rest Ishant,Pathan and SRT and play Sreesanth, Sehwag and Raina.[/quote'] No, SL will have to lose 2 out 3 for us to get in immaterial of India's results. If SL wins 2 out of 3, then we will have to win atleast one match out of Aus/SL If SL wins all 3, then India are out of the series. In all probability Aus are through to Finals. Only if India and SL win with bonus points against Aus, then Aus are out too.
I think if SL lose to Australia on Friday' date=' we are through aren't we? If that happens, I'd rest Ishant,Pathan and SRT and play Sreesanth, Sehwag and Raina.[/quote'] at this time of the seriez.. it would be better of not resting TEndulkar.. he is kind of struggling to play big one.. it would be better he play all remaining gamez to find his lost way..