England vs. NZ : 4th ODI

I saw the last 15 overs of the English innings. It was one of the flattest pitches imaginable, plus the side boundaries were so short that batsman could almost converse with the spectators. Collingwood had 6 sixes in his 50, but I thought the NZ bowlers bowled poorly, often pitching short on a ground with a small square boundaries. They showed England innings pitch map around the 48th over and there wasnt one, yes ONE yorker. I definitely thought the english would do better, but from the looks of it, they must have bowled poorly too. Isnt it a bit ironic that this series has produced a smattering of high scores, while across Tasmanian Sea, teams are struggling to even score 250 once.

I saw the last 15 overs of the English innings. It was one of the flattest pitches imaginable, plus the side boundaries were so short that batsman could almost converse with the spectators. Collingwood had 6 sixes in his 50, but I thought the NZ bowlers bowled poorly, often pitching short on a ground with a small square boundaries. They should England innings pitch map around the 48th over and there wasnt one, yes ONE yorker. I definitely thought the english would do better, but from the looks of it, they must have bowled poorly too. Isnt it a bit ironic that this series has produced a smattering of high scores, while across Tasmanian Sea, teams are struggling to even score 250 once.
hmm?? high scoring series?? what series u watching? only this napier odi produced a high scoring game.. otherwise this series too has been a low scoring one.. http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/nzveng/engine/current/series/300417.html
hmm?? high scoring series?? what series u watching? only this napier odi produced a high scoring game.. otherwise this series too has been a low scoring one.. http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/nzveng/engine/current/series/300417.html
Did you see Mighty Mighty Ingerland's scores after the first 2 ODIs? :D
I know you guys will say that, but that isnt an indication of the pitch or the scoring conditions. NZ chased 160 in 20 overs in the 2nd odi, which means batting conditions werent that bad. Idiots Eng, pi$$ed poorly when they had their chances. Now, the series is gone.