Most corrupt bookies in international cricket are Indians: ICC official

1 minute ago, mishra said:

I know what you want to say, But there is allways another side of story. You cant allege if you arent sure. These are big personalities. I know 200K USD per fix is huge amount for anyone, but so is integrity. Some people may be forced to do stuff. I have a feeling that Pakistani players have no choice. They cant say no to D company. After all they have to come home after a series. 

But Indian players, can meet and still say no, unless they are new with very short stint in International cricket.

Not saying Raina is a fixer but how is he spotted always with the bookies then he is an Indian or Sreesanth?

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

But they played in Asia cup and Ipl

Yes, But Manohar is root cause. He ensured that BCCI should create a alternative to ICC. Problem was Asia Cup was forced to play out of India because PCB said they wont play in India. 

Now why PCB wants it in Dubai, you dont need to make a guess. PCB=D Comapny stooges

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Yes, But Manohar is root cause. He ensured that BCCI should create a alternative to ICC. Problem was Asia Cup was forced to play out of India because PCB said they wont play in India. 

Now why PCB wants it in Dubai, you dont need to make a guess. PCB=D Comapny stooges

It was the prince I believe who convinced Bcci to stage it in Dubai and Indian government refused to host Pakistan.

Not saying Raina is a fixer but how is he spotted always with the bookies then he is an Indian or Sreesanth?

I dont remember the year but there was this game between India and someone ( Ithink it was some friendly vs Sri Lanka). Post match, we all gathered around Indian team Bus and waving and cheering for Indian Cricketers.  Each and every player saw at us, some waved at us and went inside the Bus.

I distinctly rememeber, despite huge security and all which was keeping us 5-10 mtrs away from Bus using a barricade, Raina came to Bus door and started interacting with us. And he was there, till bus was standing (10 -15 mins). He said, if security would allow, he will come and stand among us for selfies and all.

So, All I can say is Raina is definitely a nice person who will sign autograph to his fan.

Just now, mishra said:

I dont remember the year but there was this game between India and someone ( Ithink it was some friendly vs Sri Lanka). Post match, we all gathered around Indian team Bus and waving and cheering for Indian Cricketers.  Each and every player saw at us, some waved at us and went inside the Bus.

I distinctly rememeber, despite huge security and all which was keeping us 5-10 mtrs away from Bus using a barricade, Raina came to Bus door and started interacting with us. And he was there, till bus was standing (10 -15 mins). He said, if security would allow, he will come and stand among us for selfies and all.

So, All I can say is Raina is definitely a nice person who will sign autograph to his fan.

He is a nice guy not denying that but this is the third time he is filmed photographed with a bookie.

He is a nice guy not denying that but this is the third time he is filmed photographed with a bookie.

But was it anything other than autograph and fan chat.  How will he know if someone is a bookie. So I can believe him. But then , I have no issues with BCCI taking a stand against him. Because , off the three meetings, if the guy was a bookie, he may have atleast made one advance to Raina He should have reported to BCCI.

I know what you want to say, But there is allways another side of story. You cant allege if you arent sure. These are big personalities. I know 200K USD per fix is huge amount for anyone, but so is integrity. Some people may be forced to do stuff. I have a feeling that Pakistani players have no choice. They cant say no to D company. After all they have to come home after a series. 
But Indian players, can meet and still say no, unless they are new with very short stint in International cricket.

As if Indian Cricketers have integrity. Huh
All these celebs are threatened by D company and other gangs on a regular basis and also many of them voluntarily these gundas for protection
I've seen photos of Dhoni and Kohli partying with bookies on net.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

[mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] Your opinions welcome. but as I said, there could be two sides of story. Bookies by keeping around team, may overhear what team is planning. That info is good enough to make some money
That I don't know but people who are working in the sports management arena always tells that everything is scripted and fixed from before.

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That I don't know but people who are working in the sports management arena always tells that everything is scripted and fixed from before.

Ok, Then why not a single story in Munawar file where they said Indian batsmen fixed. All they have is Munawar in few frames

Just now, mishra said:

Ok, Then why not a single story in Munawar file where they said Indian batsmen fixed. All they have is Munawar in few frames

Indian players are already paid well Ipl and then playing for India on the other hand Pakistani players come from humble backgrounds and are not paid well surprised that England and Australians are named aswell.

PCB wanted to play in Doobai thinking they would buy umpires and beat India like they used to do in Sharjah in 90s. Pretty sure after the phainta, they wont be too keen of inviting India to UAE again :cantstop:

4a362aa81b9179080ce4f7496c2b183e.jpg

^ See, It clearly mentions that Test matches and t20s became huge area for betting. It has said that in 8-10 over slot, they had fixed how many runs and maidens. But it was all but not Indian players / team performance. Having some Indian players in frames increases the audience of documentary

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Indian players are already paid well Ipl and then playing for India on the other hand Pakistani players come from humble backgrounds and are not paid well surprised that England and Australians are named aswell.

And Indian players are idols. They themselves dont know how much money they will make next year. Azhars and Kapils episode has taught them a lot. Also Dawood is most detestable person. If they ever get rumored to be involved dealing with D Company, despite NO evidence, fall from grace is imminent

Infact if you hear documentary, It seems like Tainted/untianted English players  have got some sort of gagging order to tell ECB  that either provide evidence of STFU.