Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Killed inside Saudi Consulate

velu

9 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

So you are trying to say that US is completely clean after meddling in Middle Eastern affairs since 70s after getting embarrassed in Vietnam?

No, i am saying you are making a mountain out of a molehill by exgaggerating the numbers.

It'd be the equivalent of me saying Prophet Mohammed killed billions of people in his wars to bring Islam to the Arabian Peninsula.

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No, i am saying you are making a mountain out of a molehill by exgaggerating the numbers.

It'd be the equivalent of me saying Prophet Mohammed killed billions of people in his wars to bring Islam to the Arabian Peninsula.

Why are you taking out of context just because you have not got anything to defend your beloved adopted country? US is known for disturbing peace in Middle East and even real Americans admit it you dimwit 

6 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Why are you taking out of context just because you have not got anything to defend your beloved adopted country? US is known for disturbing peace in Middle East and even real Americans admit it you dimwit 

Nothing is being taken out of context, which is why i laughed and highlighted your 'blood on their hands of millions of people' nonsense. I called you out on exgaggeration, not fabrication. 

And as soon as i called it out, you put up a strawman going ' what they have NO blood on their hands?!'

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

And Mr Ghoncho even forgot to admit that US have track record of failing in almost every country where they have tried to intervene and it starts from DPRK in 1949 to Afghanistan 2010s

they single-handedly defeated Japan and were the main force to defeat the Nazis alongside the Soviets. Thats all that matters, nobody cares if they half-ar$ed wars against lallu-panju idiot militaries.

45 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nothing is being taken out of context, which is why i laughed and highlighted your 'blood on their hands of millions of people' nonsense. I called you out on exgaggeration, not fabrication. 

And as soon as i called it out, you put up a strawman going ' what they have NO blood on their hands?!'

they single-handedly defeated Japan and were the main force to defeat the Nazis alongside the Soviets. Thats all that matters, nobody cares if they half-ar$ed wars against lallu-panju idiot militaries.

It was Soviet due to which Allies won that war and stupid decision making of Hitler. Japan was always pulling above its weight during WW2 so defeating them was not something big

23 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

It was Soviet due to which Allies won that war and stupid decision making of Hitler.

Soviets would be nowhere without the millions of jeeps, rifles,planes etc. that the Americans sent in the rent-lease program. Sure, the Soviets were the #1 reason for winning against Germany, but US was #2 in that list.

The Germans lost WWII for TWO reasons - Russian manpower & tancity along with American money and industrial capacity. 

Japan was always pulling above its weight during WW2 so defeating them was not something big

Um, they decimated the Russians in 1905- first Asian power in nearly 600 years to beat an European power. 

Battle of Tsushima strait still remains the largest tonnage of naval hardware sunk in a single day's combat in history of naval warfare.

They destroyed the British navy-the 2nd/3rd best navy in the world, in Asia like it was child's play. 

Japan of WWII could still kick ANY middle-eastern nation's butt today (except MAYBE Turkey) in 1 month flat. Heck, without the nukes, the Japs of WWII could win against the Pakistanis of today. 

Yet, Americans single-handedly annihilated them.

You arabs are lucky that America is the best overlord the world has ever seen. If they were as bloodthirsty as the Germans/Japanese/Russians/Spanish, they can conquer the entire Middle East in six months flat. 

You should thank Allah five times a day for giving such a benevolent overlord to the middle east five times a day at the least.

Edited by Muloghonto